Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shortstick View Post
    I don't think your going to see a jump in production. I talked to a dealer the other day and he was saying that the plant is at full production now.
    I can understand that. Wait times are getting longer. This will be a critical time for them. When you are pushing out as many, as fast as you can, that's when qc usually starts to take a hit. If they can't keep quality up, word spreads quick with the Internet and it could hurt them. If they stay on top of it they could make a big name for themselves, even though they're pretty big now

2. Member
    In parts of the west people still look at me like "UUUHHH?" when I mention that I just sold my basscat in the sense of they have never seen or been in one. I have been amazed by the number of Phoenix boats I know guys going to...it seems like 50%+ of guys I talk to say when they sell their current boat they will probably go Phoenix no matter what they currently own.
    Where are the BIG ones? When are we going?
    LOOKING for a Great deal on a Slightly used 20-21' Boat.

Quote Originally Posted by kry29 View Post
    I can understand that. Wait times are getting longer. This will be a critical time for them. When you are pushing out as many, as fast as you can, that's when qc usually starts to take a hit. If they can't keep quality up, word spreads quick with the Internet and it could hurt them. If they stay on top of it they could make a big name for themselves, even though they're pretty big now
    I believe they expanded their plant to alleviate the stress of the added volume. This would also keep the QC aspect where it needs to be instead of shoving boats out prior to the proper cure time and going through their normal procedures. Not following this had been a downfall of other boat manufacturers.

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmasterffej View Post
    Surprised Legend sold as many boats as they did after the issues they have had with the V20...
    Spider and stress cracks in the gel coat, as well as hole shot problems.
    Last edited by Legend LE-195; 01-19-2017 at 02:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by waco oso View Post
    Quite a few were for sale after 1 season as well. I know a guy that went through 2 full boats, and 2 caps in 2 years. One boat was original cap plus 2 more. 2nd new boat was worse than the 1st one within 3 months. I saw it all first hand. It was bad. 12-18" cracks around both consoles, horrible hole shots on both....just a nightmare for him. He left them.

6. Banned
    Legends problems only on the V boats, the alpha models were a helluva boat.

Legends problems only on the V boats, the alpha models were a helluva boat.
    I thought they were awesome boats. Not my style with the skinny hull and layout, but everything else was great about them. I looked at getting a V20 prior to finding the 921 I purchased. Im glad I found this 921....would be pissed to no end if I got one of the many lemons that were out there.

8. Member
    All of which were addressed and corrected late 2015 moving forward. I have a late 2016 and it has been superb and flawless.

9. Member
    So no gamblers sold ?

10. Member
    All these companies need to stop going up in price the prices for these boat regardless are getting way out of hand.
    2018 Bass Cat Caracal
    Yamaha 225 SHO

11. Member
    Hey any 2017/ 2018 boat sales updates available?
    2019 Triton 18 TRX w/ 200 Optimax 4s ProXs
    6" Z-Lock Jackplate & 24p Fury 3 Blade
    80# Ultrex & (2) 9” HDS Live units

12. Member
    Yes very interesting!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123