GoPro Tips Needed

Hey guys, I just recently started filming my fishing trips. While I want to show good shots and so forth, I don't necessarily want to not give away the areas that I'm having success at (ie. background landscapes & landmarks). A couple ideas that I could think of are to blur the background, or to change camera angles to either an upward or downward angle. Of course, the obvious answers would be don't publish the video or accept & move on. Any helpful tips and ideas would be appreciated.

2. Member
    I built a extendable pole that mounts in the rear seat post hole. I can extend it up so its looking down on me and pretty much just the water around me. Made it out of PVC and a 3/4 bolt. Yolotek also makes one called a boom mount.
    Nick Frazer
    YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Pin2win201

3. Member
    You could do some blurring in post-production, depending upon the editing software you use. As a viewer, I'd rather opt for something like that than staring up your nostrils. lol
    "The most dangerous risk of all -the risk of spending your life not doing what you want on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later." -random Facebook pic that came up on my wall

8'6" Longboard
    6'6" Shortboard

Thanks guys!