Thread: Utv 4 seater

Utv 4 seater

Need a 4 seat utv for wife and young kids to use for fun, maybe little light work on a farm. What's most bang for buck- looking to spend 10-15 max for new? Thanks

2. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    We have a Ranger at work that is an absolute beast. Fun and will go through hell and back.

But these things are absolutely not something kids should operate.
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​

3. Member
    kids wont operate - just saying needed 4 seater, thanks - probably get ranger 900

Look at the Hondas too.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HH45cal View Post
    Need a 4 seat utv for wife and young kids to use for fun, maybe little light work on a farm. What's most bang for buck- looking to spend 10-15 max for new? Thanks
    I have had very good service from a Club Car utv I bought from D&D golf cars over in London Ky. Check their web site.
    http://www.danddgolfcarts.com/

6. Member
    About decided on Polaris ranger wither 900 or 1000 crew- have great cc golf cart btw - is power steering worth the extra cabbage? Thanks all

Power steering is a must IMO!!! I have the Ranger 900 XP and the power steering is great along with plenty of power.
    2019 Blackjack 256
    Mercury Verado 350

8. Member
    I have a '16 ranger crew 900 with power steering, couldn't be happier. I haven't driven a 1000, but the power of the 900 is great! I don't like trying to drive a crew through the woods to hunt though, might as well bring a Cadillac, she won't turn very sharp!

9. Member
    Power steering is a must not only for the ease of steering but it also helps eliminate bump steer in nasty terrain.
    2004 Ranger 521VX with 2019 Evinrude G2 250 H.O.

I have a Honda Pioneer 1000 with eps, no way would I ever buy one without it. On a long ride the bump steer will wear you out, when they are in true four wheel drive they are harder to steer and the resale value is better if it has eps.

11. Member
    Well I'm buying it for a farm-it rolls like a golf course and I'd say it ll never leave farm. Anyway I've always been a yammie or Kawasaki guy and am now thinking a mule or Viking vi- suspect their all good. I'm waiting on boat/atv show next weekend to ck all them out

I was just looking at the new Kawasaki Mules today. I have a 2010 Mule 610XC that has been flawless. The newer ones seem pretty nice for a decent price. Look up the Mule Pro FXT with EPS. It can either be a 4/6 seater or a 3 seater with larger bed.
    __________________________________________________ _____________
    2005 Lund Rebel SS 1650 w/25 HP Merc 4-stroke
    USAF 1985 - 2006 NKAWTG!

13. Member
    I have a regular Viking with 2,800 miles on it and love it.

I own my own repair shop and all I have to say about Polaris is I will never go hungry and mite retire early.
    2004 Ranger 521VX with 2019 Evinrude G2 250 H.O.

We bough the Mule Pro FXT Ranch Edition, couldn't be happier, drove them all.

15. Member
    I had a Mule 610xc se for about a year. Put a bench seat in the bed for the kids. For 2 people ok. But traded it this year for a Can Am Commander Max 800 and it is much better. Hauls 4 people easily. Even towed a small trailer full of deer stands out on the farm. I really like the safety features for my kids. It won't go over 15 mph if driver doesn't have the seat belt buckled. Has set belts for each seat and a mesh skirting that buckles on the outside to keep anyone from getting bush whacked in the brush. It's been an excellent machine!

16. Member
    Picked up mule fxt last week- so far so good-very smooth ride

get a old farm truck off craigs list cheaper

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HH45cal View Post
    Picked up mule fxt last week- so far so good-very smooth ride
    Cannot go wrong with a Mule! We have a Honda Pioneer 1000 eps and it's a nice rig also. I added a throttle stop to the gas pedal to allow younger riders to drive it without worry.