Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Piqua, OH
    Posts
    533

    Cool Shot of My Ranger

    Here is a cool shot I did of my Ranger one day this fall. Kind of opens up a whole new look at the way video can be done nowadays. Enjoy!!

    Please subscribe to my Youtube Channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/breid1001


    Last edited by webdude; 01-03-2017 at 02:19 PM.

  2.  
  3. Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Maple Plain, MN
    Posts
    1,467
    #2
    Nice! Cool perspectives. Now add in some fish catching shots! Had somebody flying a drone around me this summer while I was fishing and those things are noisy! It's like you're about to get mauled by a mega herd of mosquitos.
    Enigma Fishing ProStaff // Ranger z520/Mercury 250 Pro XS



  4. Member dean c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Humble Tx.
    Posts
    3,891
    #3
    Very cool...
    2016 Ranger Z521c 250 Mercury Pro XS

  5. Member carolinagreenhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Greenville, SC
    Posts
    2,081
    #4
    That's awesome. What drone is that?

    Qwik 8 Bait Co. Pro Staff
    www.qwik8baits.com

  6. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Piqua, OH
    Posts
    533
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinagreenhead View Post
    That's awesome. What drone is that?
    It is a 3DR Solo. It is a steal right now at Best Buy! I already have two of them.

    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/3dr-3dr-...99271200050000

  7. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Piqua, OH
    Posts
    533
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by mn_bowhunter View Post
    Nice! Cool perspectives. Now add in some fish catching shots! Had somebody flying a drone around me this summer while I was fishing and those things are noisy! It's like you're about to get mauled by a mega herd of mosquitos.
    yea, it can get annoying. LOL

  8. Member crawdadking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    indianapolis, in
    Posts
    17,280
    #7

  9. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Piqua, OH
    Posts
    533
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by crawdadking View Post
    Thanks!

  10. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Piqua, OH
    Posts
    533
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by dean c View Post
    Very cool...
    Thanks, man!

  11. Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Roanoke, Virginia
    Posts
    274
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by webdude View Post
    Here is a cool shot I did of my Ranger one day this fall. Kind of opens up a whole new look at the way video can be done nowadays. Enjoy!!

    Please subscribe to my Youtube Channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/breid1001


    Okay webdude, I want to see some video with this drone!!

    http://newatlas.com/powerray-underwa...69666-92204965

  12. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Piqua, OH
    Posts
    533
    #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Super 91 View Post
    Okay webdude, I want to see some video with this drone!!

    http://newatlas.com/powerray-underwa...69666-92204965
    Now, THAT'S COOL!!!!

  13. Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Roanoke, Virginia
    Posts
    274
    #12
    I thought it was pretty neat, thought you being a drone dude you might like it.

  14. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Piqua, OH
    Posts
    533
    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Super 91 View Post
    I thought it was pretty neat, thought you being a drone dude you might like it.
    Just in time for the 2017 bed fishing season. How cool would that be to watch on video!

  15. Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Franklin, OH
    Posts
    105
    #14
    Nice video Brett, See you when OBN gets fired up this year!
    2004 Ranger 185VS
    2004 150 HP Mercury EFI

  16. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Piqua, OH
    Posts
    533
    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBurke View Post
    Nice video Brett, See you when OBN gets fired up this year!
    Thanks, bud! Should be a great year for the OBN!!

  17. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Piqua, OH
    Posts
    533
    #16
    bump

  18. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    46
    #17
    How are you flying the drone while fishing?

  19. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Piqua, OH
    Posts
    533
    #18
    Quote Originally Posted by toofy View Post
    How are you flying the drone while fishing?
    If you watch this video, you will see a little bit of how I do this.


  20. BBC SPONSOR idfliers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Lewiston, Idaho
    Posts
    119
    #19
    Awesome footage. Nice work!

    Protect Your Rod With A Champion.
    www.championrodcovers.com
    https://www.facebook.com/championrodcovers/
    1983 Champion 201 F&S w/Evinrude 235HP Gas Guzzler

  21. Member vausoner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    louisville ky
    Posts
    3,784
    #20
    Thats pretty awesome. Good job.
    Jason
    2015 Phoenix 919 225 ProXs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast