Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dean c View Post
    Well...if you buy a "Ranger Cup" Z520 or Z521, you get all that free stuff, and 2 power pole blades for less than I paid for a 2016...pretty good deal to me!

Not if you want a Yam or G2, no getting away from the options on this boat, has to be Mercury.

How does this time frame relate to ordering a boat? If I order in February but the boat isn't delivered until April, do the incentives apply? Or would I have to take delivery before the end date? Currently trying to decide between another Ranger or a Phoenix. Was hoping that the incentives (PP?) would help me decide.
    It's what you learn AFTER you know it all that counts...

2017 Ranger Z519
    Mercury Pro XS 225
    Minn Kota Ultrex
    Humminbird Helix 10 Mega SI G2N

3. BBC SPONSOR Pro's Choice Pete's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Paris View Post
    How does this time frame relate to ordering a boat? If I order in February but the boat isn't delivered until April, do the incentives apply? Or would I have to take delivery before the end date? Currently trying to decide between another Ranger or a Phoenix. Was hoping that the incentives (PP?) would help me decide.
    In the past if your boat was ordered by March 1st the dealer would be able to "pre-register" your boat for the promotion, allowing you to receive the benefits if your boat didn't arrive until after March 31st. I do not have all of the details to confirm that this year though, check with your dealer to confirm.
    Pro's Choice Marine's Facebook Page
    Pete's Ranger Channel
    Click on the banner to check out our website!

Quote Originally Posted by RangerRodney View Post
    Not if you want a Yam or G2, no getting away from the options on this boat, has to be Mercury.
    Thats correct and understandable since BPS/Tracker is the largerst purchaser of Mercury outboards in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Kansas Port Pete View Post
    In the past if your boat was ordered by March 1st the dealer would be able to "pre-register" your boat for the promotion, allowing you to receive the benefits if your boat didn't arrive until after March 31st. I do not have all of the details to confirm that this year though, check with your dealer to confirm.
    Thanks.
    It's what you learn AFTER you know it all that counts...

2017 Ranger Z519
    Mercury Pro XS 225
    Minn Kota Ultrex
    Humminbird Helix 10 Mega SI G2N

6. Member
    I being told that the Cup package does not come with a cover. Can someone verify this for me? Thanks

7. BBC SPONSOR Pro's Choice Pete's Avatar
    Here are the Ranger Cup packages for both bass boats and multi-species.......

But.......as you can see, the "Gear Up & Go" promotion gets you a free cover.

Pro's Choice Marine's Facebook Page
    Pete's Ranger Channel
    Click on the banner to check out our website!

8. Member
    Pete is correct. It will also depend on the dealer on how they ordered the boat about the cover. We order all ours with the cover so you would end up getting a credit for the additional free cover if you qualify for incentives. We also upgrade the Ranger Cup package with the bullet wheels on most of ours. So if you are shopping around at dealers, make sure you are comparing the same options on the boat.

Check out Operation Troop Salute on Ranger's website. Free clothing and rebates on motors.
    2017 Ranger Z520c "Blackout Edition"
    2017 Mercury Optimax ProXS 250
    HB Solix 12 G3 MSI+, Solix 12 G2 MSI+, Solix G2 MDI+, Solix 12 2d/gps, Ultrex Mega360, Mega Live
    NRA Life Member
    -Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour-

10. Member
    I ordered my boat at the end of January and I got all the promotional stuff. I
    got the dealer to trade me 3 regular Ranger life vest instead of the inflatable
    kind. After Roger's deal I don't want inflatable plus I like
    the extra protection of regular vest.

11. Member
    How long has it been taking to get the cover when you buy a qualifying boat? How about the life jackets and Ranger wear gift cards as well ?
    Last edited by Eastover519; 02-18-2017 at 09:51 PM. Reason: Spelling

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12