trailer tongue steps

Trying to get in contact with the company that makes the "boat board" step system. Anyone know how I can get in touch with them?
    I have sent several emails to the address on the web sight but no answer. Thanks.

Just make one..this one holds my 225lbs easy with both feet on it.. I could add pole to hold onto if needed.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175. Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,

If you can't reach them I recommend Trick Step
    2011 Ranger z521/2023 250ProXS

4. Member
    What boat do you have? Many have the front eye set in different places, some are hard to reach when onboard and some aren't when trying to hook up the winch strap. This was the deciding factor when I bought my Easy Step system. I fish a lot by myself and sure makes getting in and out of the boat easy. I have a 98 TR20 which sets high off the trailer in the front and the winch eye sets back enough that I can't reach it when on board.
    Rocket

Quote Originally Posted by ifishinxs View Post
    Just make one..this one holds my 225lbs easy with both feet on it.. I could add pole to hold onto if needed.
    Would you happen to have a material list? Would like to something similar.
    Eddie
    2017 Phoenix 920 Pro XP Mercury 250 Pro XS

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gdaddy View Post
    Trying to get in contact with the company that makes the "boat board" step system. Anyone know how I can get in touch with them?
    I have sent several emails to the address on the web sight but no answer. Thanks.
    same here,i thought they was a board sponsor at one time

I did not like the Ranger Steps because they stick out too much on the side. I get into some really tight spots and was afraid the step may hit the back of the truck. I had these built and I made the grab bar out of 3/4 inch pipe. The grab bar does not have much of a finished look but it sure works well. The top step bolts under the winch and the lower step bolts to the jack stand so there is no welding or drilling and the install time is about 15 minutes. I too fish a lot alone and these steps are perfect loading and unloading.

I try to drive as if my 16 year old Grandson is following me
    Speak as if he is listening and act as if he is watching

8. Member
    Thanks to all who responded.