TBX Elites NE Division 2017

Some jerk once said "Better late than never" well here is the 2017 schedule. Sorry for the delay but sometimes life has a way of dealing you crap cards. No excuses though I should have had it done already. So here it is!!!

4/9 - Mosquito 7-3pm(pending)***

5/13- Lake Milton 630-3pm Pointview

6/4- Berlin 6-3pm Bonner Rd

6/25- West Branch 6-3pm East ramp

7/30- Lake Milton 630-3pm Pointview

8/20- Berlin 7-3pm Bonner Rd

*** The April 9th at Mosquito has not been approved yet. Should have that date set this week. I also have a make up date scheduled for the early Skeeter tourney in case of inclement weather. I will update when it is all set in stone.

Also, this is our second year with the one guy format Elites up here in the NE. It is $50 entry to all TBX members. Looking to build on last years numbers. Some of you know me and have fished these. So please help spread the word about them and the prize money will grow as the numbers grow and make it more worth your time.
    Check out Teambassxtreme.com for any 2017 updates and to take our survey to help make TBX an even better circuit for you. Hope to see a bunch of you out there. Thanks.

2. Member
    Can't wait!

3. Member
    Date change for April Mosquito. It is now on 4/8 instead of 4/9. Sorry for any inconvenience.

4. Banned
    D.Jahns, Anyone that does what you do for fellow fisherman deserves every consideration we can give you. I have never fished Milton in my life but I do like the other ones. I join Phils series every year but didn't fish a one in 2016. Good luck sir

5. Member
    The only thing D. Jahns does for other fisherman is whine about not bringing muskies into the boat, and talks about how Notre Dame doesn't give scholarships to criminals. I'm going to start wearing ear plugs when in the boat with him.

Seriously though ..... D Jahns does a nice job of running the tournaments. Last year had a good bunch of guys fishing the tournaments, and we could use more. If you fished them last year, hopefully you'll be back this year. If you didn't fish last year and are considering fishing this year ...... please do.

The more the merrier.

6. Member
    How many average boats per tournament? I'm considering fishing a few of them. How do you leave out the best lake in the area (Portage)?

7. Member
    I fished a handful of the Elites last year. Seemed to be 10-15 boats or so aside from the Mosquito blizzard.

Anxious to hear where the Classic will be this season as well.

8. Member
    The 2017 Elite Classic will be held Oct 22nd at Clear Fork Reservoir.

9. Member
    Last year was the first season for an Elite division up that way. The first season for any venue is a tog one. The word has spread and we are certain that the turn outs will be awesome this season.
    President
    Team Bass Xtreme & Buckeye Elite Anglers Trail
    www.teambassxtreme.com
    Buckeyeelites.com