Thumbs Up Welcome North Metro Bass Academy as a new BBC Sponsor!

Thanks Steve! "(Bonebaby0" here on the Boards).

Steve has a Side banner -

Check out Steve's website - https://sites.google.com/site/nmbfclub/home

2. Member
    ​Hi all,​

This is Steve Hammerschmidt (Bonebaby0) owner of North Metro Bass Academy. I wanted to introduce myself to my friends I don't know on the boards and give a shout out to all the fantastic members I have met over the years. I have personally benefitted from Bass Boat Central in so many ways that after serious consideration I have decided to become a sponsor of this amazing site. After 2 years of building a shop, testing and modifying lures, honing my tackle-craft skills, some encouragement from my wife and boys I'm super excited to have the opportunity to get North Metro Bass Academy Custom Tackle on the BBC Boards.

North Metro Bass Academy Custom Tackle is just that ... custom. Almost everything I make is unique and slightly different than the competition. We build each lure/jig individually to the highest standards. At the Academy we have 2 series of jigs - Elite and Premier - in Footballs, Swimming, Flipping, and Bladed Jigs. All of North Metro Bass Academy Jigs come built with a custom keeper that will keep your trailer pegged and eliminate your trailer from sliding down. Elites are built with Premium Owner Hooks. Premiers are built with Mustad Ultra Point Hooks. We also make custom Underspin's, Mag-Underspin's, Shakey Heads, Tube Jigheads, Ned Heads, Punch Skirts, Drop Shot Weights - both finesse cylinder style and custom football drop shots.

I am personally looking forward to this new adventure in 2017 and hope to earn your business for your tackle needs. Since I reside in the North Country (MN) and all my lakes are frozen I have added a few jig specials from Jan 1 - April 31st to hopefully keep myself busy. Other specials/sales to come throughout the year. I can guarantee "Minnesota Nice" will accompany all your dealings with North Metro Bass Academy!

Best to you all in 2017!

Steve Hammerschmidt - Owner North Metro Bass Academy

https://sites.google.com/site/nmbfclub/home

3. Member
    Welcome Aboard!!!!!! keep up the good work with the yungins'.........it's OUR future!!!!!

Welcome aboard.
    1997 Charger 186 TF
    1997 Yamaha ProV 175

5. BBC SPONSOR
    Welcome aboard, Steve......

Dennis
    D & H Designs, LLC
    MarineTrailerSavers.com

Welcome aboard!
    Live Hard, Fish Harder!

7. Member
    I have purchased some of Steve's stuff and it looks great!!!!!

8. Member
    Welcome aboard!!!