Thread: Apple iPhone SE

Apple iPhone SE

Does anyone use the SE model? I really like my Apple iPhone I have a 5c and I'm looking to upgrade! The 6 is just bigger than I would like to use and I love the size of the 5! Overall the SE is much like the 6 but the size of the 5 and I like that! Would love some input from all you SE folks!

Thanks!

2. Banned
    I just upgraded to the SE because like you I like the size of it. Has a decent camera and mine came with 64 GB of memory. I have heard lots of folks having trouble with the 6 series and well the 7 is just too new and expensive. With a 2 year contract with Verizon I paid $1 for my SE.

3. Member
    I have a 6s plus. Although I don't mind the much bigger phone, I miss my iPhone 5 constantly. It just felt like a much better built phone. My 6s feels like plastic compared to the 5. If I could put my 6s into my old iPhone 5 I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Went from the 5 to the SE recently. No regrets. The compact size is important to me for work. If I want a bigger screen for some reason, I grab my tablet.

5. Banned
    The se is a fine phone if you want the smaller size. I'll stick with my 7 plus though

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrownBass View Post
    Went from the 5 to the SE recently. No regrets. The compact size is important to me for work. If I want a bigger screen for some reason, I grab my tablet.
    This can't stand those tablets people carry on their side..SE has worked great for me easy to use with one hand.

7. Member
    I also have the SE. Previous was a 5. Wanted to keep the size. I have an iPad Pro if I need a tablet. I really like it.

8. Member
    The Mrs got an SE the day they came out to replace her 5C, no issues. She prefers that size. I have had a 6 for a couple of years and it's rolling along fine as well. Buy which ever size you prefer.

9. Member
    I have a 5s. My wife and I argued over if I should get it or the 6. I told her I wanted the smaller size, she said I wasn't getting the newest technology. Now I wished I had listened to her. I have read where the issues with the 6 are from people sitting on them while it is in their back pocket.

10. Member
    I went from a 4S to the SE, love it!

Camera is great, phone is real snappy and the best part it fits in my pocket

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyBoy30 View Post
    The se is a fine phone if you want the smaller size. I'll stick with my 7 plus though

12. Member
    Thanks guys! I'm wondering if I can use my cases I have for my 5c?

13. Member
    I have had a 4S a 5S and now an SE. Great phone, love the smaller size. Mine is a 64 GB model. The battery life is greatly improved. I think the 5C. 5S and SE are the same form factor. Your cases should work.
    '82 Champion 201 Pro, 'Rude 235 Looper, "The Lead Sled", One Power Head in 34 years, VERY thirsty!

14. Member
    Thanks again I plan to get the 64 GB I love taking pictures an I didn't realize how limited I was with the 16!
    Thank

15. Member
    Went from an iphone 4 to the SE, mainly for value. Basically a 6S but $200 cheaper. I also like the smaller phone, even though it is still bigger than the Iphone 4 that I came from. It's been a great phone so far though. Very fast, and the camera is great.

16. Member
    I went from a 5s to an SE when they first came out. Mine has been great fits the same cases as the 5 which is a good perk.