Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
  1. Member
    Make sure when you add gravel, it isn't like a red rock which absorbs moisture. That will make your stuff rust pretty quick

Ranger z520 // Mercury 250 Pro XS
    12ft BT Talons/112 Ultrex/Hbird 360

2. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mn_bowhunter View Post
    Make sure when you add gravel, it isn't like a red rock which absorbs moisture. That will make your stuff rust pretty quick
    Limestone for sure.

3. Banned
    30 hours in on the meter and I couldn't be happier! This thing is AWESOME!

Regraded my drive, replaced a rusted out drainage culvert, added a drainage ditch in the front yard, regraded around the barn to route drainage away from it, cut down numerous trees and hauled them to a burn pile, bushhogged the pastures, removed a bunch of old wood fence posts, and the list goes on and on.

Absolutely incredible all that I've accomplished so far, I'm not sure how I've managed to get by without one for so long!

Really happy with the clamp-on forks, it's amazing how handy those have been! Makes it so easy to haul off downed trees, cut them into a few large pieces and haul them away! Also makes it handy loading and unloading stuff off a trailer.

4. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdSVT View Post
    It is
    My dad and I got a 38hp kubota and I wish we went with more as it struggles with a 3 bottom plow

It is fantastic for everything else we need but it hates that plow lol
    Id guess so..... I have a 9540 95 hp and its only rated for 4's and pulls 4s just right...you must have a very very light set of 3's , Ive got a 4630 I wouldnt even consider putting any more then a 2 bottom on it.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789