Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rng518 View Post
    I have a 22.5 weber grill and a 14.5 weber smokey mtn. you can do it all and still have money to buy fising equipment.
    I still have money to buy fishing gear But agree...I've had 2 webbers and yes I used the crap out of them. But after buying my egg (s) the webers were givin away for free. And are still being used. If I didn't have my eggs I would be with the weber crowd all day long.

2. Member
    I have 2 Weber kettles, a 22.5" and a 26" as well as a 18" WSM. Since I bought the 26" I can smoke or grill on it so my 22.5" rarely gets used except for may burgers and dogs. I do love my 18" WSM but if you decide to go that route bump up to the 22" model because when cooking larger meats like brisket I am limited on the size of brisket that I have to buy, 10-12lb, which are harder to come by than 14-16+lbrs.

3. Member
    I bought a pit boss electric and love it.

4. Banned
    Are u smoking or bbq'ing or grilling.....the op said smoker...

Got it.

Boston rolled pork roast.
    Beef tenderloin.

Some guys collect baseball cards just to look at them, I collect fishing equipment and use it .
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________
    In fishing and in life only one thing stays the same and that is that everything changes.

6. Banned
    How's the range on the Bluetooth?

I'm using it right outside the room that I watch TV so it works fine for that but once I wonder one room over from that it starts to get a little hit or miss. So the range isn't insane or anything but about as good as you would expect really.

Some guys collect baseball cards just to look at them, I collect fishing equipment and use it .
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________
    In fishing and in life only one thing stays the same and that is that everything changes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12