Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Clif Kincaid View Post
    Dave...you St st st st st stud! I already deleted my episode so I can't help much. It was about 7 minutes in then every couple minutes throughout the rest of the show. Before and after the poop chute...need a wipe.
    My provider is Comcast...just in case it helps narrow it down.

2. Member
    Mine is Comcast also

3. Member
    Just now re-watching the episode. I was going to take pics of the screen when it happens but when I pause it I can't get it to show up. Where can I send a video from my phone of what's going on?
    Y'all be careful out there and don't catch'em all!

4. Member
    Damn, just noticed all the typos and errors. Spellcheck is a blessing and curse.

Anyways, it was strobing. It didn't appear to be a broadcast error, but more of a camera issue. It would change angles/camera and start strobing like crazy. It made it look "artsy". Then as soon as the camera changed angle, it was back to normal.

I deleted it after several minutes bc it was unwatchable. This is on Comcast too.

5. Member
    I didn't mind the episode, I like knowing/seeing that those guys go out and struggle some days too! But it was pretty hard to watch with the "strobe" effect

6. Member
    Cool that Mercer is posting and asking to identify the problem so it can be fixed. That means very much in my opinion.
    Praying for a Cure

7. Member
    I agree! That's pretty cool. I sent them a video of the issues, hopefully they fix it.

Update...watching rebroadcast on XFINITY Comcast....still strobing.

9. Member
    Watching this morning on Outdoor Channel. I have a local cable provider and seeing the same issues.

10. Member
    Watching the noon show on the Outdoor Channel. Clearly there are technical issues. Near the end, Ike is using a water bottle for a microphone and it is pretty bad. Did it when the catfish did his business on the side of the boat. Switching cameras seems to fix the issue.

Good luck, enjoy the show.
    '14 Triton 18XS 150 Optimax Pro XS Fortrex 80
    Kropf Park model on Chautauqua Lake
    Fish Chautauqua Lake and Lake Erie
    Love bass and fly fishing for Trout and Steelhead

11. Member
    Reading this thread was probably the hardest I have laughed in a a few months. The things some of you folks say!

12. BBC SPONSOR
    Thank you all for the feedback & a very special thank you to all the BBC'ers that sent us videos of the problem. As I assumed the problem was from the network it was NOT as someone said us trying to be artsy lol. The network claims that they have figured out the issue and the problem should be fixed for all future airings. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused but once again thank you all for the feedback. If not for great viewers like you guys we would not have known there was a problem to start with and could have never got it fixed this quick.
    The episode airs again
    In the U.S on Outdoor Channel Sat at 7am & Sun at 11am.
    In Canada on SportsNet 360 Sat & Sun at 8am

Thank you all & Happy New Year!
    Dave Mercer

13. Member
    Great to hear! I'm looking forward to it. Happy new year to you and all the crew!

Hope you get it fixed, love the show.
    2022 Caymas cx20pro 250 Pro XS s/n 3B099812

Happy New Year to you as well...

PS: The show was entertaining...especially the poop tunnel
    Been fishin' since I was 5 years old...Thanks Grandpa!

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Mercer View Post
    Thank you all for the feedback & a very special thank you to all the BBC'ers that sent us videos of the problem. As I assumed the problem was from the network it was NOT as someone said us trying to be artsy lol. The network claims that they have figured out the issue and the problem should be fixed for all future airings. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused but once again thank you all for the feedback. If not for great viewers like you guys we would not have known there was a problem to start with and could have never got it fixed this quick.
    The episode airs again

Dave Mercer
    Oh, I thought you guys were using the new epilepsy camera filter....

I'll record the re-airing. Hopefully I can finally watch it.

I agree, this camera flux/strobe/ double vision is annoying. Just watching on DVR now. seems to hit when the distant camera is used. from another boat I presume. I have mediacom cable in IL.

18. Member
    Just watched the new episode and no issues! And it was a good episode, as I'm new to the swim baits I learned some tips this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Mercer View Post
    The episode airs again

Dave Mercer
    I watched parts of it live on comcast, and didn't see any issues other than it looked like my normal day of fishing with the dink fest.
    "It's even, but it ain't settled. Let's settle it." Fast Eddie
    I still can't believe they actually won...Cubs Fans Everywhere

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BoatNoobie View Post
    Damn, just noticed all the typos and errors. Spellcheck is a blessing and curse.

Anyways, it was strobing. It didn't appear to be a broadcast error, but more of a camera issue. It would change angles/camera and start strobing like crazy. It made it look "artsy". Then as soon as the camera changed angle, it was back to normal.

I deleted it after several minutes bc it was unwatchable. This is on Comcast too.

There is NO "S" in ANYWAY.....just saying
    I'd agree with you , but then we would both be wrong

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast