Thread: Gambler Wheels

Gambler Wheels

Any of you guys have one or two of the old 5 spoke GAMBLER trailer wheels that they would be interested in selling ? When I got my G it had only 1 as the spare. The ones on the axle had been changed to a newer style but I was thinking I like the old ones better. I know Tyler had them on his trailer because I gave him an extra center cap that I had and that he put new wheels on his trailer but now that he's not on here I don't have any way to contact him.

Sent you a PM

3. Member
    I have four that I may be selling. Maybe selling my intimidator so I may leave my new wheels on or place the old stock ones back on. I'll let you know in a few days.

4. Member
    Not to hijack the posting but, does anyone have any tricks to removing broken center cap attachment screws? These are the screw that hold the center caps in place, a few of mine have broken off in the wheel.

5. Member
    Get some Kroil penetrating oil and spray on them. Then take a small drill bit, drill a hole in the center of the broke screw and use an easy out to remove the screw. If it want back out easy you might take a small propane torch and heat it a little. Just don't get it to hot.

6. Member
    I tried the penetrating oil and the easy out method, no go... Two of them just needed the threads cleaned out, the other two I had to completely drill out the stuck screw and retap the holes, but they're fixed now.

7. Member
    Glad you got them worked out.