Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I personally could care less if it use extra battery, the enjoyment I get from not having to fight the wind, being able tie on another bait without having to worry about drifting of location, is worth every bit of the little bit of extra battery it may use. It's bad@ss to the bone.
    1996 ProGator 200V
    1998 Mercury 225 EFI
    New Carpet
    Seastar Pro Hyd Steering
    Minn Kota Ultrex

Quote Originally Posted by terry5357 View Post
    I personally could care less if it use extra battery, the enjoyment I get from not having to fight the wind, being able tie on another bait without having to worry about drifting of location, is worth every bit of the little bit of extra battery it may use. It's bad@ss to the bone.
    Thanks for the write up. I see an Ultrex in my future this coming year as I fish offshore structure for smallies all summer long. Would be sweet to be able to stay on a spot and not get blown off to re-tie or when catching a fish.
    2006 Triton TR-21 XD, Mercury 225 Pro XS, S/N 1B287870

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kercha83 View Post
    I cant use mine until the lakes thaw out in spring. Is the spot lock pretty accurate?
    That should work good in the river for wing dams and higher current areas.

4. Member
    Tackle warehouse emailed me and said they had no idea when they will have the ultrex in. Said when they know anything, they'd email me. Said their orders were over whelming.

And yet they charged our credit cards already (TW).....

2019 Basscat Caracal
    225 Evinrude G2
    Solix 12 Mega SI bow and console
    Mega Live
    36V Ultrex

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollada View Post
    They did not charge mine yet. I ordered it on 11/27/16 during the Black Friday sale like several others. My order is still listed on their site as 'waiting' with date 'uncertain'. This notation Invoice and tracking information will not be available until this order has been invoiced was also posted at the bottom. I am sure when they come in we will all get them. Too cold to worry about it for another 3 months anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by the76kid View Post
    They did not charge mine yet. I ordered it on 11/27/16 during the Black Friday sale like several others. My order is still listed on their site as 'waiting' with date 'uncertain'. This notation Invoice and tracking information will not be available until this order has been invoiced was also posted at the bottom. I am sure when they come in we will all get them. Too cold to worry about it for another 3 months anyway.
    Man tne cold months and not being able to go fish at least every once in a while would make nuts.
    I have a 55 degree limit. With my health condition I can't stand too much cold, and with my feet being numb from diabties my balance is very poor so really bundling up is a safety hazard. I have a couple more MUST HAVE items for my boat and one is a ladder
    that can reach deep enough in the water for me to pull my weak over weight butt back in the boat if and when I fall out.
    OP my apologies for hi jacking thread.
    1996 ProGator 200V
    1998 Mercury 225 EFI
    New Carpet
    Seastar Pro Hyd Steering
    Minn Kota Ultrex

8. The Kairos Lures Guy Fidgetcranker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by billproxs View Post
    Tackle warehouse emailed me and said they had no idea when they will have the ultrex in. Said when they know anything, they'd email me. Said their orders were over whelming.
    Got this yesterday as well^^^^ Card has been charged. I don't really mind waiting. Could have paid $500 more to have it sit covered up till March.

9. Banned
    i have a few in stock. the first batch sold out quick and our stock changes daily. We can also drop ship directly even though some may show back ordered

Minn Kota Ultrex 80-US2 Trolling Motor w-i-Pilot & Bluetooth - 24V-80lb-52"

10. Member
    Got my email today from TW. I have been in retail for over 40 years and understand what they are going through. Sometimes things are out of your control and you try to handle them as best you can for the customer. Most customers are easy to deal with and reasonable. Others not so much. I always said that you don't find out about a company when everything goes as planned but rather when there is a problem, how is that problem handled. The status email to each customer is a very good start imo. Of course I can afford to be patient since I can't use it 'till March anyways. Might be a little tougher in TX or CA or FL or some other warm and sunny spot ,,,,,,,,,, sorry back to reality.

11. Member
    The only part I don't get is they are a pretty big retailer in the fishing business. You would think they would be pretty high on the list for getting units from minnkota. I have no doubt that they will or are doing what they can to get them shipped.

12. Member
    Guys troll with a Terrova for 8 hrs all the time. Spot lock might "drain" your battery more than being anchored, but the feature doesn't use anymore juice if it's on moving forward or in spot-lock phase.

13. Member
    If you're killing 36 volts of batteries, 3 batteries in 8 hours. WOW! I know some can do it. I never fish any strong currents, but do fish in the wind, grass and stuff. Mine have always held up, not just 8 hours, but daylight til dark even more if needed. But I don't fish fast either.
    2014 Phoenix 721XP, 250 SHO, Bobs Action Jack, Dual Blades, 112 Ultrex, 2019 Lariat FX4 F150 Supercrew 4x4

Quote Originally Posted by Hollada View Post
    you can cancel the order
    1996 ProGator 200V
    1998 Mercury 225 EFI
    New Carpet
    Seastar Pro Hyd Steering
    Minn Kota Ultrex

15. Member
    We have quite a few of the models available...please see our post in the Trollling Motors for sale section. Give me a call or PM me with any questions.... Brian

http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=763137

16. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG Marine Electronics View Post
    We have quite a few of the models available...please see our post in the Trollling Motors for sale section. Give me a call or PM me with any questions.... Brian

http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=763137
    You don't really understand, these guys bought them on the Black Friday sale because the price was discounted ALOT. Now they want them really cheap and really fast. (Not all of you, just the ones crying)

17. Member
    There is some models that still have not shipped, but for the most part we can get you anything you want. The 112/45/link is one that we're having a hard time getting our hands on, but was told they're starting to ship. Call me if I can help. For the guys that bought through TW during the black friday sale, If you continue with TW, you'll have to wait til MK catches up on the backorders to the other clients.
    John
    BBC Sponsor since 2006: (870) 773-3474
    Mon - Thrs 8am - 5pm Central
    Friday 8am-12pm
    Garmin Certified Dealer and Installers: Call us for all your Garmin Electronics needs!
    ASC for: Garmin, Lowrance, Minnkota, Humminbird, and Powerpole.
    [SIGPIC] http://www.jonestrollingmotor.com
    [/SIGPIC]

18. Mississippi River Rat Kittycat2012's Avatar
    The motor guide version is the Xi5?
    2023 Basscat Eyra
    Mercury pro team - Humminbird - Bobs - Power Pole - Garmin
    Hammer Rods
    The Tackle Trap

http://www.hammerrods.com/
    http://tackletrap.com/

There is no matching MotorGuide version as the motor is cable driven, while others are electric and produce no pedal feedback.

20. Member
    Just Ordered (December 29th) the Ultrex 112 36 volt, 52inch Shaft from Amazon through LG Outdoors, it already shipped and due to arrive Tuesday Jan 3rd. Cant wait to use it. Will be selling my Motor Guide Xi5 with Gateway link for $650.00.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast