Rice Lake Birchwood area

Does anyone know of a place to stay near Birchwood? My bass club is planning a weekend trip in this area next year and would need a place to stay that could accommodate 12 guys and probably about 10 boats. I have been looking at some cabins and house rentals but they all have a minimum stay of 7 days. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Member
    Shell lake campground. There is also a hotel in shell lake with a big parking lot.
    2005 Stratos 201 Pro XL
    250HP Evinrude E-Tec

"Haulin' Ass and Chasin' Bass"

3. Member
    Stayed at the motel in Birchwood couple times. Clean and accommodating. Walk to a good pizza place.

4. Member
    Been going to Birchwood for 30years and staying at Cedar Cove Resort. Waldo Carlson campground is about 300yards away. Cedar Cover's got 5 cabins nothing fancy but a nice cove to keep your boats safe. It is on Red Cedar lake which connects to Balsam lake at one end and Hemlock lake on the other. Good largemouth and smallie fishing. The owners name is Wayne Barcus if he's not booked up he rents for weekends. Phone 715 235-5008 cedarcove-resort.com. Very nice lakes. Resort is 5 miles from Birchwood.

5. Member
    The Birchwood hotel in Birchwood on hwy 48 I think can acommidate you all large parking lot.

6. Member
    Thanks guys, I will be checking in to these places.

7. Member
    christie mountain ski area has an a frame cabin we used to rent for sno cross and it would sleep 10-12 cramped. you might want to give them a call and inquire.
    2020 Ranger Z519 | 2020 Mercury Pro XS 225 4S | Helix 10SI | Helix 10 MDI G3N | Helix 10 MDI G3N | Noco GENIUS 10X4
    Fury 3 22P True Pitched | Power Pole Pro 2's | Ghost TM | Mega 360 | MEGA LIVE | Atlas 8in Jack Plate | Trick Step | 3X Amped 80ah Lithiums

8. Member
    Sorry to bring up an old thread but our club is heading up that way this summer too and I am in charge of lodging. We will likely have 8 or so boats. Would the Birchwood Motel be able to accommodate that? That looks like the most centrally located spot as we
    plan on fishing long & red cedar and one of shell/bear/chetac.

9. Member
    We stayed at the AmeriVu Hotel in Rice Lake and we had 8 boats. We requested the motel rooms and were able to park in front of our rooms with plenty of plug ins for charging. We had about a 15 minute drive to Red Cedar from there.