Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    It's a very nice, extremely nice.
    What I liked about it the most is that extra gauge aluminum on the bottom and the transom.

Have an adventure everyday !
    2006 PT 175 TX 60 HP.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by contium View Post
    Nice. What's the base price with a 150?
    Right at 27k...

Very very nice looking setup!

4. Banned
    Sharp

5. Member
    Pt20 has lower sides 24 vs 27 for pt18 and a flatter bottom 9 degree vs 10 degree for Pt18. Would be very interested in how these boats ride. I have a19 ft crestliner fish hawk that has a 12 degree dead rise. Boat rides great in waves with my 150 merc. These PT should be very fast but curious about the ride .

Quote Originally Posted by Pagregss View Post
    Looks like a nice rig, but when will Crestliner move up from the plastic console? Every Crestliner I see in the area has a faded and cracking console.
    maybe they are old or stored outside without a cover. my 2011 VT19 console still looks new and it is outside but covered.

7. Member
    Fiberglass cracks,fades and dulls as well. New boat comes and negative comments or jealousy are soon to follow,who knows why?!

H
    Quote Originally Posted by 3dees View Post
    just great. I'm talking to a dealer about a new Nitro Z18 to replace my Crestliner VT19 because I wasn't crazy about the new VT19's. love the PT 20 but too big for my storage. this new 18 is awesome. just built one on line and could save close to 5 grand. should rally go with a 150 Pro XS.
    Personally, if they were sitting side by side for the same money I would buy this Crestliner over a Nitro. Saving 5 grand would be icing on the cake to me.
    I really like this boat from what I can see. The design, storage layout, and general aesthetics are excellent in my opinion. They don't say much about the trailer though. I would have to give that a look, but I believe they have a winner with this boat. If I was shopping, I would like to take it on the water. Good job Crestliner.
    ----------------------------
    The bitterness of poor quality is remembered
    long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten - Benjamin Franklin

2013 RANGER RT188 - YAMAHA F115 - ULTREX - LOWRANCE GRAPHS
    LOCK-N-HAUL Transom Saver, ALL ABOARD Emergency Ladder
    1996 RANGER CHEROKEE - 40 YAMAHA

Nice boat, and you can get a dual axle trailer , huge livewells with double doors, 7'6 rod storage on the port side,,,,,, Looks like Ranger needs to take notes and make some changes to the RT 198

talked to my dealer and was kind of shocked at the price. need to pay for extras that are standard on the Nitro. hydraulic steering, ss prop, wp gauge. with a 10' Talon and sandwich bracket the Crestliner was 33,600 out the door. the Nitro Z18 was 34,300.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by omrobro View Post
    Fiberglass cracks,fades and dulls as well. New boat comes and negative comments or jealousy are soon to follow,who knows why?!
    Lmao, if you want to reach to interpret that as jealousy, you run with that idea.

My comment was in regard to older models I've seen in person, not this new boat.
    2016 Ranger RT188, Yamaha 115 sho, dual console, 80# Ultrex, hotfoot, networked HB Solix 10 & Helix 9, Mega 360. Powertech NRS3 18p, Atlas 4" jack plate.

12. Member
    Not that i have owned either but have looked at both. I definitely feel like fit and finish is better on the crestliner over the nitro. I have looked at nitro and thought about buying one but once i started crawling around in one i was really turned off

13. Banned
    My next boat I just like it

14. Member
    Anybody have any new info on the PT 18? Top speed, ride, handling, all the good stuff (and bad). lol. Haven't seen much posted about em. Thinking hard about purchasing one. Love the layout and what little I've seen. Trying to find out more about em from anyone who may have one.

you'll have to wait a bit. hoping for mine in another 4-6 weeks.

16. Member
    I ordered one in January, The dealer told me it will be made next week and delivered the first or second week of March. Dropped my old boat off today for trade in.

17. Member
    What kind of prices/options are you guys looking at roughly?

I added hydraulic steering, 80lb Fortrex, wp gauge, ss prop, one 10' Talon on a sandwich bracket. transferring my two 9" graphs from my VT19.

19. Member
    Dang that thing looks slick.

20. Member
    I got the pro xs 115, hot foot, cover, single axle trailer, helix 7 on bow, duel console roughly 28,500

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast