Ultrex on a Margay (Question)

My new Ultrex showed up today and at some point I'm taking it to the dealer to install. I've been reading that the Ultrex foot pedal doesn't fit in certain boats and now I'm a little worried that it will be too big for my 2015 Margay.

Has anyone done this yet, or can BCB possibly answer the question since I think they'll outfit their boats with an Ultrex now.

2. Member
    Impossible to read but dimensions of the Ultrex pedal are 9 inches wide by 12.5 inches long (at least somebody with better eyes than mine claims ).
    2019 BCB Classic
    Merc V8 200 4S

Fits in my Jaguar with some room to spare. I suspect it will fit just fine

4. Member
    I Installed one in a Sabre last week. It's long enough and the cable harness comes out the front that on the Sabre that you can't unplug the plug. A cutoff had to be installed on the trolling motor battery to disconnect the motor. Width was fine, length was the problem, but the cutoff allowed it to work out.
    John
    BBC Sponsor since 2006: (870) 773-3474
    Mon - Thrs 8am - 5pm Central
    Friday 8am-12pm
    Garmin Certified Dealer and Installers: Call us for all your Garmin Electronics needs!
    ASC for: Garmin, Lowrance, Minnkota, Humminbird, and Powerpole.
    [SIGPIC] http://www.jonestrollingmotor.com
    [/SIGPIC]

5. Member
    Thanks all. It sounds like I should just take it to my dealer who is also my service shop and let them figure it out.