Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Thanks for that! So basically just insert it into Dremel tool and use that one fitting with a round cone at end correct? Also, I assume you predrill a hole to start from and keep on max RPM??(do not want to mess up an expensive boat for trying to act like a high end audio installer haha)
    Last edited by BigBadBass; 06-23-2017 at 01:55 PM.

2. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadBass View Post
    Thanks for that! So basically just insert it into Dremel tool and use that one fitting with a round cone at end correct? Also, I assume you predrill a hole to start from and keep on max RPM??(do not want to mess up an expensive boat for trying to act like a high end audio installer haha)
    replied to your PM also
    you can pre drill if you want and use blue painter tape and the guard on the dremel I personally prefer to freehand so I can see the lines better, it just depends on the situation and how thick the fglass
    dont rush it the bit will get hot and burn up, it can melt the dremel and if the bit breaks it will melt your carpet.
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

3. Member
    Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12