COSTCO Golf Balls

Anybody tried the new Costco Kirkland four piece golf ball? Hearing a lot of good buzz and they are sold out on line. People are saying they are better that Titleist pro V1s and 1xs. At $30 for 2 dozen, I hope they are.

Mygolfspy.com did a big write up and testing on them. Testing showed in a few categories they beat the Pro V. Also the Snell golf ball beat Pro V in testing.
    Costco will have them back in stock 12/20.
    1996 ProCraft 185 DC Pro, Mercury EFI 150

Yes I've read really good stuff about em. Costco won't reveal where or who makes em. Snell was mentioned in the article I read but it's still a mystery. I'll be getting some when they are back in Stock.
    " A Few Good Fish"
    Please check out my youtube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuuwIthNWDweOTGjtkfOVGw

4. Member
    I checked back on the 20th and they were sold out in 2 hours. I guess I'll have to keep waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by jigman51 View Post
    I checked back on the 20th and they were sold out in 2 hours. I guess I'll have to keep waiting.
    I know. That was crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarheel14 View Post
    Yes I've read really good stuff about em. Costco won't reveal where or who makes em. Snell was mentioned in the article I read but it's still a mystery. I'll be getting some when they are back in Stock.
    They are made in Korea also Snell is made in Korea. They are probably made by the same company who probably does a lot of other manufactures.
    Same thing with club heads. Most are made in Korea and China at foundries then shipped to respecting contries for assembly.
    My last callaway wedge had a sticker stating where the head was made, shaft was made and then assemble in the US.