Boat loan with light credit history.

So I'm in the market and finally found a boat I want. My current 1990 nitro 175tf is just to small and my transom rotted out....so I found a nice boat for 14k, little back story, joined the military, got into an accident on a snowmobile was medically discharged for a plate in my jaw, went to college, got my A.S. and am working slowly on my bachelor's. So while this happened I had to repay back my student loans do to me not being full time and it knocked my credit score down a lot because working a full time job and going to school it was hard to pay all my bills like rent etc....Now i'm paying my student loans (back on top of them) and thanks to school I have a real good job that is paying for my bachelors. Now....what are my options as far as a loan. I can easily afford it now. Just don't know with my credit history.

2. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by scorchx1245 View Post
    So I'm in the market and finally found a boat I want. My current 1990 nitro 175tf is just to small and my transom rotted out....so I found a nice boat for 14k, little back story, joined the military, got into an accident on a snowmobile was medically discharged for a plate in my jaw, went to college, got my A.S. and am working slowly on my bachelor's. So while this happened I had to repay back my student loans do to me not being full time and it knocked my credit score down a lot because working a full time job and going to school it was hard to pay all my bills like rent etc....Now i'm paying my student loans (back on top of them) and thanks to school I have a real good job that is paying for my bachelors. Now....what are my options as far as a loan. I can easily afford it now. Just don't know with my credit history.
    First off - Thank You for your service. Credit and loan history does count to lenders looking at toy loans. They normally don't like to have a toy be the first installment loan a person has gotten. Seeing your bureau would give us a better picture. We can do a "soft pull" that does not reflect on your credit. We can see what is there and make a plan. Fill out the application at www.reclending.com. Type the words SOFT PULL after your name. Also, when we call to verify the info, remind the person calling that you want a soft pull and a review. I can loom at the bureau and help make a plan.
    Just as a side note, I do the reviews and they sometimes take a day or so to get to.
    Thank you,
    Ken

3. Member
    Awesome thank you sir!