Test and Tune Day @ Kerr Lake - March 5th

Thought I would put up another thread with the details so guys wouldnt have to sift through the other thread.

March 5th at County Line Boat Ramp starting around 9am we will be having some fun running boats, trying props, and helping each other with setups! Everyone welcome, the more the merrier! Obviously we'll be doing some fishing too, well at least some of us

Bring everything you have as far as props, PVS plugs, hubs, thrust washers, etc. I will be bringing tools, level, tape measure and hopefully everything we will need to work on and setup boats. I will also be bringing a 25p Tempest A45, 26p Fury3, 27p Fury3, and 26p Scorpion that people are welcome to try. Others have told me they are bringing props for people to try also.

Here in a link to the location: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Co...!4d-78.3141799

Here is a link to the other thread:
    http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread....947&highlight=
    2021 Phoenix 920 Elite / SHO 250
    Bullet 21XD / 250 XB (Gone to a great home in LA)
    "There is no such thing as a bad day fishing!"

Too far for me, but sounds like a great time
    1999 ProGator 190V
    200 Mercury EFI 0G843298

That's a great idea. I wish we had somthing like his in houston

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke

Quote Originally Posted by Tim W View Post
    That's a great idea. I wish we had somthing like his in houston
    Thanks, put together some possible dates and put a thread up in the Texas forum, put one together man!

5. Banned
    John really looking forward to this event on the 5th. Been waiting for some time to get some help setting this rig up right. Got one question, you think someone might trade this Trophy-Plus 25P 4 blade for a good 3 blade prop for my 175 Mercury Pro XS? I am running the Hydromotive but going to keep it for sure. Probably make a dry run to the County Line ramp in a couple days to make sure I will know where the heck I am going when time comes. May just find a good fish up that way any hoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Heelman99 View Post
    John really looking forward to this event on the 5th. Been waiting for some time to get some help setting this rig up right. Got one question, you think someone might trade this Trophy-Plus 25P 4 blade for a good 3 blade prop for my 175 Mercury Pro XS? I am running the Hydromotive but going to keep it for sure. Probably make a dry run to the County Line ramp in a couple days to make sure I will know where the heck I am going when time comes. May just find a good fish up that way any hoo!
    We'll get her dialed in! Def bring everything you have, someone might really like your Trophy and want to trade or buy it.

BUMP

8. Banned
    Was there late last week and as you know water level must be low at least 3'. Plenty of water at County Line and around the lake to fish but I couldn't find them. Anyway will be at County Line on the 5th ready to go.

9. Member
    I asked on the other page but will ask again here.. Can a ga boy come to yalls party? It would be a 7hr drive but i am not having any luck trying to get my boat dialed in down here.. Thanks Shane

Quote Originally Posted by Heelman99 View Post
    Was there late last week and as you know water level must be low at least 3'. Plenty of water at County Line and around the lake to fish but I couldn't find them. Anyway will be at County Line on the 5th ready to go.
    Yeah and it's prob going to stay low until end of March. I dont fish that part of the lake much but I know there is some good fishing in Nutbush (County Line is in Nutbush of the non-locals)

Quote Originally Posted by zman1313 View Post
    I asked on the other page but will ask again here.. Can a ga boy come to yalls party? It would be a 7hr drive but i am not having any luck trying to get my boat dialed in down here.. Thanks Shane
    Heck yeah, bring her on up. What boat/motor combo do you have? You should come up for the whole weekend. Ill be around all day Saturday too, so feel free to drop me a line and we'll get together and get a jump on that setup then go fish.

11. Member
    well looks like my son is going to have a make up game sat.. will find out thurs for sure.. Thanks for the offers and pm..this group is great.. sorry but i dont miss his games if i can help it.. puts alot of strain on my fishing but hes only young once. plus with me disabled i can go during the day before his games.. have fun guys.. soeey i had to bail..

Quote Originally Posted by zman1313 View Post
    well looks like my son is going to have a make up game sat.. will find out thurs for sure.. Thanks for the offers and pm..this group is great.. sorry but i dont miss his games if i can help it.. puts alot of strain on my fishing but hes only young once. plus with me disabled i can go during the day before his games.. have fun guys.. soeey i had to bail..
    Family first my man! Plenty of time to play with boats and fish when he's all grown up...

Anytime you make it up to Kerr feel free to drop me a line!
    Last edited by J Risco; 02-28-2017 at 06:54 PM.

13. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    wish we had something like this in NY....

If you plan on coming please post up, need head count for food amounts! Thanks

Ill also be bringing a 24 Trophy Plus and 23 Tempest plus (that is beat to crap but better than nothing haha) for guys to try.

Please post up if you are going to make it, thanks. Looking forward to a fun day

Looks like 6 or so of us so I think were going to skip the grill, please plan accordingly and bring a snack or something