Thread: New Ride

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Palm Beach, FL
    Posts
    652

    New Ride

    The new ride with the Suzuki 200 AP



    Egret 210 Suzuki 200

  2.  
  3. Member rocket man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    chgo hts Il
    Posts
    1,382
    #2
    NICE Whatever you do DONT GET IT DIRTY.

  4. Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Insomnia, Delaware
    Posts
    17,225
    #3
    Ho Lee Crap!!! That's a lot of very nice white boat and tow truck. Even the Suzy on the back is white.

    What are the dimensions of the prop?

  5. Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cedar Falls
    Posts
    1,415
    #4
    Awesome

  6. Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Palm Beach, FL
    Posts
    652
    #5
    Right now Rev 4 25 pitch stock. I need a 26 easy hitting the rev limiter with full of fuel two well filled.
    Suzuki hit the mark on this motor with the gearing. Spins a big boy propeller which give me lots of options.
    Egret 210 Suzuki 200

  7. Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    353
    #6
    Nice. That would make a great catfish rig here in Oklahoma.

  8. ZO6
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Fayetteville, AR
    Posts
    495
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by flatsboy View Post
    Right now Rev 4 25 pitch stock. I need a 26 easy hitting the rev limiter with full of fuel two well filled.
    Suzuki hit the mark on this motor with the gearing. Spins a big boy propeller which give me lots of options.
    WhAt kind of numbers are you getting! Notice there is no pocket and no hydraulic JP. Thinking of repowering from Merc 250 and was looking at this engine.

  9. Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Palm Beach, FL
    Posts
    652
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by procraftokie View Post
    Nice. That would make a great catfish rig here in Oklahoma.


    I'll be using it offshore and inshore here in the Atlantic and Gulf of Mexico..
    Last edited by flatsboy; 12-19-2016 at 12:00 PM.
    Egret 210 Suzuki 200

  10. Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Palm Beach, FL
    Posts
    652
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by ZO6 View Post
    WhAt kind of numbers are you getting! Notice there is no pocket and no hydraulic JP. Thinking of repowering from Merc 250 and was looking at this engine.
    Still
    In
    Breakin
    Egret 210 Suzuki 200

  11. Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    353
    #10
    Cool. I love my 250ss. You'll love that 200 I'm sure. I have my 210 procraft superpro and a 16 foot aluminum with an older 30 rude, which does good when cats are feeding, but on those windy days I wish I had that glass boat like yours. Several Oklahoma boats out there like it.

  12. Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    353
    #11
    I very rarely catfish from my bassboat. Usually crappie and bass only.

  13. Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Baton Rouge, LA / Crawfordville, FL
    Posts
    1,027
    #12
    I wonder what it would look like white ?

  14. Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Insomnia, Delaware
    Posts
    17,225
    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by LunkerLloyd View Post
    I wonder what it would look like white ?
    Ouch!!!