BEST ECU FLASH FOR 250 SHO

I wanted to get opinion's on who's programming and customer service is better, Hydro Tech or Simon?

Wayne Worthy at Hydro Tec is on the board here and is a great help to BBC, they are also the kings of go fast Yamahas. I had Simons flash a SHO for me and it worked well, but that was before Wayne was set up to do it. You might need Yamaha specific help one day and Hydro Tech are the guys that will help you, so that's who I would use if I get another SHO.

3. Member
    The program is the same result either shop. Hydrotec is set up to check the ECU post flash to verify all is good to go. I have dealt with Hydrotec and customer service is 2nd to none. No experience with Simons so can't comment on them.

4. Member
    I have experience with both. Simon will never get another dollar of mine. On the other hand, Wayne and the guys at Hydro-Tec always answer the phone and do what they say they're going to.

5. Member
    Good to know!

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scj View Post
    I have experience with both. Simon will never get another dollar of mine. On the other hand, Wayne and the guys at Hydro-Tec always answer the phone and do what they say they're going to.
    no doubt about it wayne has always helped me an my step son Gene , beyond the purchase.