Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Charleston Golf course

We are visiting my Navy son next week in Charleston SC. I am looking for advice on which course should we play? Nothing real fancy, just a good all round course. Thanks for your advice.

Who cares where you play just be happy you can play! It was 18* here today for me. I won't be able to play for a few months.

If if you do find a nice place let me know. The wife wants to visit Chareston this summer for vacation and hopefully she'll let me take the clubs.
    1996 ProCraft 185 DC Pro, Mercury EFI 150

3. Member
    Stono Ferry was a good one. We really liked RiverTowne in Mt. Pleasant. Wild Dunes is a short drive to Isle Of Palms. There are two courses there, we played the links course.

Good luck, enjoy !!

Download GolfNow app. Look for hot deals.
    " A Few Good Fish"
    Please check out my youtube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuuwIthNWDweOTGjtkfOVGw

Is there a Navy course on his Base? If there is or one close by, play there. You would be supporting the Navy's MWR programs, plus its usually a heckuva deal anyway

6. Member
    Gonna play on Navy base tomorrow. Played Crowfield golf and CC on Wednesday. Tough course, very challenging. But it was fun. Looking forward to base course tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by teamplayer View Post
    Gonna play on Navy base tomorrow. Played Crowfield golf and CC on Wednesday. Tough course, very challenging. But it was fun. Looking forward to base course tomorrow.
    How was the base course?

8. Member
    We played Redbank. Interesting course. Only 2 par 5's, both on front nine, back to back. 3 out of last 4 holes were par 3. Course in decent shape, greens very fast. Short holes, fun to play.