Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Am I being unreasonable?

I placed an order Monday night for an item that I was kinda in a hurry to get. The item had free standard 3-5 day shipping but I paid 32 bucks extra for 2 business day shipping. I notice that the package just now was sent to fedex and will be delivered on Friday. FedEx is going to deliver it in 2 days technically but I didn't expect the company that I ordered from to sit on the order for 2 days before sending out for shipment. Should I call and try and get my 32 bucks back or just let it go? I guess I expected it to be delivered in 2 days for the extra price I paid.

2. Member
    You woulda thought it would be at your door by now! Prolly really busy with the holidays I guess

3. Member
    the "two day" is only after they freaking process the order.......tough shit,...remember this next time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For 32 bucks extra I figured they would fly it to me and land the plane in my front yard upon delivery.

I can't make a suggestion for you, but I have noticed the same thing within the last year or so. Especially with one particular on-line tackle supplier.

Maybe I'm forgetting, but I don't remember that it used to be like that. Used to be you ordered it for next day or two day and that's when you'd get it, barring of course placing an order late in the day. Now, it seems as though you can add a day or even two to when the order will arrive. Bothers me, but I can't get the stuff I need local, so I live with it.

Note: Some of it might be the time of year as well. That will have an affect.
    No one can be wrong that often so it has to be deliberate.

6. Banned
    IL >Tinley Park & Shawnee N.F. Lakes Explorer. Help..
    You got ripped. Remember >> Every Package is equal nowadays..

7. Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar
    Id be upset as well but like already posted im sure they are swamped with the holiday season and thats prob the response you will get from them.
    Fisher 1710C - Mercury 60 Horse 4 stroke
    **Crappie Fishing Fool**

8. Will work for baits. Fish.Team.Rose's Avatar
    Even if they waited till next business day (say fedex already ran) i could see that. Shoot email em and ask. Maybe some of the northern snow? I got an email from ups about delays and my package came from the south west.
    Keith Rose

In search of what was lost.

9. Member
    If you ordered it on Monday evening and paid extra for 2 day shipping then you should have it no later than Thursday morning IMO. Might have to read the fine print. I highly doubt they forgot to put in the fine print.
    GETFISHED !!!

Monday evening is when I ordered it. I figured they would ship it out early on Tuesday morning and it would be at my door by Wednesday evening.

must tell us what you wanted 2 day shipping on. Fishing gear? new pair of house shoes? or some.....

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSexyPhoenix View Post
    Monday evening is when I ordered it. I figured they would ship it out early on Tuesday morning and it would be at my door by Wednesday evening.
    That is a really fast turn around this time of the year. Most stores are having sales and filling orders for Christmas. I doubt very many known tackle stores are that slow on orders right now to pull that off.

13. Member
    What was your method of payment? Credit card, PayPal?

14. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buzzn View Post
    the "two day" is only after they freaking process the order.......tough shit,...remember this next time.
    Customer service is in your future... Dan

Quote Originally Posted by BigSexyPhoenix View Post
    If they processed it Tuesday morning and shipped Tuesday afternoon it should be delivered on Thursday at the latest I would think. Being ordered Monday night and delivered Friday after paying $32.00 for 2 shipping is unacceptable in my opinion. I'd ask for my money back.

I'm basing this on an Amazon order I placed this week. I purchased an item around 9pm on Monday, it processed Tuesday, UPS picked it up Tuesday late afternoon and I will get it Thursday (2 day Prime shipping)
    1996 ProCraft 185 DC Pro, Mercury EFI 150

Did they ship it in 2 days ?
    " Talking to you is like clapping with one hand "
    Anthrax

Quote Originally Posted by TMG View Post
    Did they ship it in 2 days ?
    They sent it to fedex in 2 days and they are gonna ship it in 2 days. I guess I paid 32 bucks to get it in 4 days. I'd hate to see how long it would take if I'd have used the free shipping.

I think you are correct to be a little disappointed about the time frame it is taking. That is not what I would consider 2 day shipping.
    Gambler 2200/250 Pro XS

I'd ask for a refund
    Denalirods.com
    Solarbat.com

20. Member
    I'd give them a call.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast