Upholstry Pricing

Anyone have a ballpark idea on what it would cost to have seats like these re-done? My center seat is fine, just the 2 buckets. I got a quote that I think is way too high, so I thought I'd ask here for comparison. Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    I would say 300-350 where I live..May go new cheaper.

3. Member
    That's about what I thought it would be. Quote I got was substantially higher. I can get new ones for $405.

4. Member
    $365 for my Ranger seats from a local place in st. Louis. Look around some more...

5. Member
    Make sure where they are done that the correct material and thread is used for outdoor exposure to the elements.

$450 without the center seat in my area.

7. Member
    I can get those exact seats brand new for a little over $400. I think that's the route I'll go. Thanks everyone for your input!

8. Banned
    Check with BassBoatSeats.com to see what they can do for you. They share ownership with PontoonStuff.com--and is a good company.

9. Member
    I've looked at bassboatseats.com, but most (if not all) of their seats are 2 pieces. The previous owner of my boat modified it to make the seats that are in it fit right (see pic), and I need to either have the ones in it re-done, or buy a new set exactly like them. The picture in my first post is of the exact seats that are in it now. They're made by Wise and have a 3 year warrantly.
    Attached Images Attached Images

10. Member
    Wise seats are for boats, but in my humble opinion, they aren't very durable. Kind of like Walmart clothes. I paid to get my Stratos seats reupholstered, and it was about $400 and it helped keep a local merchant in business. If you don't have the originals, Bass Boat Seats are nice but don't always fit easily in different boat hulls. I have put one set in a Bass Cat, and it took a while to make them fit and work.

11. Banned
    Bass Boat Seats.com now has a set of one piece buckets they recently came out with. http://www.bassboatseats.com/collect...ton-boat-seats I just installed a set in my boat and they came out perfect. The only problem with your boat is that cut-out. If anything you buy is too wide,then there would be a big gap between the two. I would keep looking for a shop to recover over buying new if it were me.

Bill

12. Member
    Where did you have the seats done around st louis Stretch1?

I had the place that carpeted my boat quote redoing seats $750. I bought new seats for $250 from boatseats.com
    1996 ProGator 200V
    1998 Mercury 225 EFI
    New Carpet
    Seastar Pro Hyd Steering
    Minn Kota Ultrex

Shop around... upholstery prices can vary greatly. Seek out privateers if you can - home garage shops can save you a ton. The nice part about reupholstering is you can pick the exact vinyl styles and colors you want. The newer carbon pattern vinyls are very sharp looking!

15. Member
    Where did you go and are you still happy?

16. Member
    I ended up buying the new Wise seats. They're decent. It's a 15 year old boat, so I wasn't willing to sink a ton of money into new seats, but wanted it to look a little better.