Table Rock Crappie?

Anybody on here doing some winter Table Rock crappie fishing? I'm new to the lake and was wondering what techniques to focus on, vertical in flooded timber, deep brush, etc. I have been putting in at Cricket Marina and doing a little bass fishing, figured I'd try some crappie while I'm out some days. Thanks.

2. Member
    If you don't get any help here, try crappie.com on the Missouri forum. Perhaps there are some there that can assist you. I know a lot of LOZ guys report over there, unsure of TR.

3. Member
    Never fish for crappie on the Rock. But I have always heard it's not a top crappie lake. It seems to be the dam area is the better, don't know for sure. Try Ozarkanglers.com and go to the Table Rock forum. A lot of good info there and people are helpful.

Sorry couldn't be of more help.

Albyfish

4. Member
    If you still need info like teedee said go over to the Missouri site on crappie .com. Hook up with a guy called Beagleman, he lives in that area, also he is a wealth of know age on crappie over on Stockton Lake

5. Member
    I work at Extreme Outdoors in Branson West behind Ulrich Marine. And we are selling a lot of minnows to guys that claim they are really wacking the crappies.

6. Member
    Well I was out bass fishing and later in the day my graph lit up with "stacks" so we threw out a couple of jigs and caught a little mess, only had about an hour and a half before we had to leave.

Nuttin wrong with that !!!!
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

8. Member
    Nothing like crappie straight from the lake to the plate!!

9. Member
    That is a great way to end a day of fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cestratton View Post
    Well I was out bass fishing and later in the day my graph lit up with "stacks" so we threw out a couple of jigs and caught a little mess, only had about an hour and a half before we had to leave.