Win a day fishing on Kentucky Lake with BASS Elite Series Veteran Mark Menendez

Fellow BBC members, we wanted all of you guys and gals to have the opportunity to win. Here is how you do it!

Go to our Facebook page, click here. And TAG someone, LIKE & SHARE on your Facebook page to win a day on Kentucky Lake fishing with Bassmaster Veteran Elite Series Pro Mark Menendez.

Someone will win a day on the lake with Mark fishing out of his Tackle Warehouse wrapped Skeeter Boats equipped with the V-T2 Livewell Ventilation System and powered by a Yamaha Motor. In addition, New Pro Products is providing a two-night stay at Patti's Inn and Suites, a $50 Dinner Gift Certificate at Patti's 1880's Settlement, and a $100 Tackle Warehouse Gift Certificate.

Along with the contest, the V-T2 Livewell Ventilation System will be 25% off with the Discount Code: XMASS

To Purchase, click here.

Contest and sale ends December 21st at midnight EST. The winner will be announced on December 22nd, so be sure and check back to our Facebook page.

RULES of Contest

1. Day of fishing will be determined by Mark Menendez and his availability

2. You will be responsible for you own transportation and expense to Kentucky Lake.

Done!

Any other way to enter besides Facebook?

5. Member
    We don't want to leave anyone out. IF you have a family member or friend with Facebook please have them Tag, Like and Share. PM your name and theirs and I will get your name into the drawing. Best I can do.

6. Member
    Im in and will be ordering another set of V-T2's as soon as i get my new boat
    They aint got hands, set the hook

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishin is life View Post
    Im in and will be ordering another set of V-T2's as soon as i get my new boat

Good deal and thank you! Just a reminder they are on sale now for Christmas 25% off. Discount code: XMASS

Tackle Warehouse also carries them and has more sales from time to time too and you cannot beat their shipping.

Have very nice Christmas!