2023 200 Pro XS 4s 3B373365

pond boat
    2020 pelican Bass raider 10E

3. Bringer Of The 'Bird sfw1960's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by born 2 fish View Post
    Not at this time.
    ACTUALLY ...

Yes it does, just NOT AutoChart Live.

You would have to collect sonar recordings on SD Card and convert them on your PC using AutoChart or AutoChart Pro for PC.

Once converted that can be written to the Zero Lines Card and the mapping you created from the sonar recordings become your own map.

http://www.humminbird.com/Category/T...ogy/Autochart/
    Robert
    Newaygo CTY, MI
    Helix12MSI G2N v1.84/Helix10MSI G2N v1.84/Helix10MDI G2N v1.84/ASGPSHSx2/iPilotLinkv2.15/2.04RC-1+2/

4. Member
    If you do not have Auto Chart for your PC at this time you should still record your trips every time you are on your favorite lakes so when you do get the Auto Chart software you can use this info to make your maps. I had recordings for one summer before I purchased the Auto Chart software program. That winter I played with the program and info that I had recorded and when Spring came around I had some maps and was ready to go.
    2020 Warrior 1890 Tiller 90hp Mercury 4stroke
    Apex 19 Mega si. Solix 1-15 si, Solix 2-15 si, Terova iLink, Mega 360, Mega Live

If you do not mind sharing your data, you can use your recordings with Navionics Sonar Charts to get HD contour mapping.
    Do not need any computer software, Navionics processes the data FREE. Just need a Navionics map card to download the processed data to.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

Quote Originally Posted by N9Phil View Post
    If you do not have Auto Chart for your PC at this time you should still record your trips every time you are on your favorite lakes so when you do get the Auto Chart software you can use this info to make your maps. I had recordings for one summer before I purchased the Auto Chart software program. That winter I played with the program and info that I had recorded and when Spring came around I had some maps and was ready to go.
    Phil, do you have AC or AC Pro? I'd love to hear your thoughts on the software.
    Jimmy Young

2021 Nitro Z19
    Mercury 200 ProXS
    Atlas 10" Hydraulic Jackplate
    Humminbird HELIX 12 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    Humminbird
    HELIX 8 CHIRP MEGA SI GPS G3N
    Humminbird HELIX 12
    CHIRP MEGA DI+ GPS G4N at bow
    Humminbird HELIX 8 CHIRP MEGA DI GPS G3N CHO at bow
    Humminbird MEGA 360
    Minn Kota Ultrex i-Pilot Link
    Dual Power Pole Blades

7. Bringer Of The 'Bird sfw1960's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmybass2 View Post
    Phil, do you have AC or AC Pro? I'd love to hear your thoughts on the software.
    Me too, maybe you & Bob will buy something...LOL!
    Robert
    Newaygo CTY, MI
    Helix12MSI G2N v1.84/Helix10MSI G2N v1.84/Helix10MDI G2N v1.84/ASGPSHSx2/iPilotLinkv2.15/2.04RC-1+2/

8. Member
    I have AC Pro. I started out with Dr Depth. When Auto Chart came out,I converted every thing over to Auto Chart. Since I now have maps for the few lakes that I fish I basically now use Auto Chart Live on my Onix. As I mentioned before, Start saving all of your recordings so when you get Auto Chart you can play with the program and have your maps ready to go. I don't remember all of the differences between Auto Chart and Auto Chart Pro but check out the specs and determine which program is better for you.
    I really like Auto Chart and I still play around with it when not on the boat. It does take some time to learn how to use it and there is a lot of info on this site and others pertaining to how to use it. Once you get to using it you will wounder why you didn't get it sooner.

Phil
    Last edited by N9Phil; 12-13-2016 at 06:37 AM.
    2020 Warrior 1890 Tiller 90hp Mercury 4stroke
    Apex 19 Mega si. Solix 1-15 si, Solix 2-15 si, Terova iLink, Mega 360, Mega Live