Thread: 100 mph storm!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23
  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    sc
    Posts
    210

    100 mph storm!

    Looking at a Storm next week if it checks out I'm going to put it in the triple digit club!

  2.  
  3. Member thomasfouraker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Jacksonville
    Posts
    1,746
    #2


    You know better than to tow that fast!
    2001 Optimax 225
    OT344965

  4. Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    lehigh acres, fl
    Posts
    901
    #3
    94 on a 20 is the fastest I know of. Good luck
    Let us know what one it is.

  5. Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    sc
    Posts
    210
    #4
    It's a 92 model...I'll keep everyone updated

  6. Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Alva
    Posts
    4,165
    #5
    What's up man long time no talk get that boat I'll help u any way I can we can get 100 I have some new tricks to make it happen
    22ft Storm
    300+ merc
    89.1 mph gps 29TXP 6050rpm

  7. Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    sc
    Posts
    210
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by storm 22 View Post
    What's up man long time no talk get that boat I'll help u any way I can we can get 100 I have some new tricks to make it happen
    I'll be heading down sat ,I'll give you a call and catch up with ya!

  8. Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Alva
    Posts
    4,165
    #7
    See u then brother
    22ft Storm
    300+ merc
    89.1 mph gps 29TXP 6050rpm

  9. Member scawdthedog1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Plantation Florida
    Posts
    154
    #8
    It will do it! Be safe!!!

  10. Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    sc
    Posts
    210
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by scawdthedog1 View Post
    It will do it! Be safe!!!
    I just need a test dummy,i mean pilot lol.. Anybody know the guy that runs d 130 mph in a fishing boat down that way?

  11. Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    lehigh acres, fl
    Posts
    901
    #10
    Yes get ahold of steve he has his # . And yes he is good. Brent

  12. Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    sc
    Posts
    210
    #11
    [QUOTE=bassman271;7936644]Yes get ahold of steve he has his # . And yes he is good. Brent is the man

  13. Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Naples
    Posts
    1,386
    #12
    Scawdthedog1 (Brent post #8) is the mentioned pilot ;)

  14. Fishfarm (Jay) fishfarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Summerfield Florida
    Posts
    1,881
    #13
    Nice to see you back steve
    2000 520vx Ranger
    250 PRO XS
    SERIAL#2B115788/ 25P Fury 4/ 25P Fury 3 blade

  15. Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Alva
    Posts
    4,165
    #14
    Brent is a nut behind the wheel not sure if he just don't care or if he has coconuts but either way he will ring it for all it's worth
    22ft Storm
    300+ merc
    89.1 mph gps 29TXP 6050rpm

  16. Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    sc
    Posts
    210
    #15
    It would be easier if I had a Storm....

  17. Member thomasfouraker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Jacksonville
    Posts
    1,746
    #16
    I have a 90' Scorpio Series that's a project.

    What you looking for?
    2001 Optimax 225
    OT344965

  18. Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    sc
    Posts
    210
    #17
    Quote Originally Posted by thomasfouraker View Post
    I have a 90' Scorpio Series that's a project.

    What you looking for?
    Send me some info please

  19. Member thomasfouraker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Jacksonville
    Posts
    1,746
    #18




    Pretty much have had this boat for 3 years. I have stripped most everything off. It no longer has the motor, jackplate or shifter. The hull is n great shape. A few minor dings on top cap, the bottom looks great. Decks have rot and need to be replaced. I was going to do a complete restoration. The decks were going to be raised and the front extended. Was entertaining the idea of a center console. Aluminum lids, new gelcoat and carpet and it was done. Transom is solid. Has trim tabs but hydraulic pump doesn't spin.

    If its something youre interested in PM me to discuss and I can send you more pictures.

    Has the original RamLin trailer. Its in serviceable condition but is not pristine. Has rust but would feel good towing it anywhere.
    2001 Optimax 225
    OT344965

  20. Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    sc
    Posts
    210
    #19
    Quote Originally Posted by thomasfouraker View Post




    Pretty much have had this boat for 3 years. I have stripped most everything off. It no longer has the motor, jackplate or shifter. The hull is n great shape. A few minor dings on top cap, the bottom looks great. Decks have rot and need to be replaced. I was going to do a complete restoration. The decks were going to be raised and the front extended. Was entertaining the idea of a center console. Aluminum lids, new gelcoat and carpet and it was done. Transom is solid. Has trim tabs but hydraulic pump doesn't spin.

    If its something youre interested in PM me to discuss and I can send you more pictures.

    Has the original RamLin trailer. Its in serviceable condition but is not pristine. Has rust but would feel good towing it anywhere.
    Thanks,that looks like a pretty solid boat and above my budget

  21. Member thomasfouraker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Jacksonville
    Posts
    1,746
    #20
    PM Sent.

    Probly cheaper than you would think!

    I want to see it restored and back on the water.
    2001 Optimax 225
    OT344965

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast