Thread: 2014 Honda 250

2014 Honda 250

Guys, I have a 2014 Triton TRX-21 with a great 250 Honda on it. Triton is recalling my boat and my new one will be ready soon. I am considering selling my 2014 Honda with 190 hours on it. It has 3 1/2 years of warrenty left, as it was not registered until March of 2015. (I bought the boat from a Pro)

Nothing wrong and I do not have to sell, but might consider it if someone is looking for a great motor. I would buy a new Honda to match my new boat. I know it would cost me some money, but basically I would be just extending my warranty with a new one until 2022. But I have no reservations about putting the 2014 Honda on my new boat.

I have found myself looking at other Honda's since I came to own one, and I have seen serval with 8000 to 9000 hour range. (Port Authority boats)

So if anyone runs across or knows anyone looking for a Honda let me know.

2. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    Try posting it up on thehulltruth.com

3. Member
    Thanks Tim

4. Member
    I know the boat and engine....finding a used Honda is rare. And this one is just broke in!

5. Member

Honda 250

Quote Originally Posted by jpvol View Post
    Guys, I have a 2014 Triton TRX-21 with a great 250 Honda on it. Triton is recalling my boat and my new one will be ready soon. I am considering selling my 2014 Honda with 190 hours on it. It has 3 1/2 years of warrenty left, as it was not registered until March of 2015. (I bought the boat from a Pro)

Nothing wrong and I do not have to sell, but might consider it if someone is looking for a great motor. I would buy a new Honda to match my new boat. I know it would cost me some money, but basically I would be just extending my warranty with a new one until 2022. But I have no reservations about putting the 2014 Honda on my new boat.

I have found myself looking at other Honda's since I came to own one, and I have seen serval with 8000 to 9000 hour range. (Port Authority boats)

So if anyone runs across or knows anyone looking for a Honda let me know.
    how much are you looking for and will it come with controls?

6. Member
    $12,500 with controls and $11,500 without

jim

7. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    Folks, This is a deal on a low hour engine!!!!

8. Member
    Have you still got this motor?

9. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    No, this has been sold.