Lending after election

Now that the election is over and the stock market has taken a dump will the banks be less forgiving on loans between now and the end of the year?
    2022 Skeeter ZX150 Color Option 2

2. Member
    Stock market has gone up since election as far as I can see.
    Mike

2019 Ranger 520L w/ 250HO ETEC G2
    2011 Tracker 175TXW w/ 75HO ETEC

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blkfalc4 View Post
    Stock market has gone up since election as far as I can see.
    Yeah looks like it started getting better, guess it was just from fear of the unknown. Hopefully it will be ok but I was told these big bankers fear trump.
    2022 Skeeter ZX150 Color Option 2

4. Member

5. BBC SPONSOR
    [QUOTE=Howie Felterbush;7837942]Now that the election is over and the stock market has taken a dump will the banks be less forgiving on loans between now and the end of the year?[/QUOTE

I have been gone for a few days but catching up. I think MOST of the stock market came back even before the opening bell. I wish my crystal ball was working but it seems to be the same as before. Bankers really don't waver too much. Sure there are ups and downs but those that qualified for a toy loan before the election will qualify for one after. The same is true in the other direction. My GUESS GUESS GUESS (is that clear enough?) we should be fine. I am more looking forward to getting some tax rates lowered than I am worrying about loan qualifications.
    Let us know how we can help.
    Ken