Structure Mapping

See pics of Down Image and Side Image but have not seen anyone post Structure Mapping with the Lowrance. Im curious how many folks are using this feature and How well it works for them scouting fishing etc. If anyone has a few Pictures of this please post with some info. Thanks!

2. Member
    I'll try and post some of mine tomorrow. Will be a good rainy day project. Mine are all pretty fuzzy for some reason. Hard to distinguish between structure. Maybe Reefmaster would do better than converting on the unit itself.

3. Member
    I use SM quite a bit when fishing for yellow perch. It is still a very good tool when out on the water and looking to see where there is structure. Especially when fishing new places.

4. Member
    I fish quite a bit different than you fellas, but I use structure mapping on the third unit at the captains chair to ellieviate slant range issues to my targets.

Yes all I've seen and worked with, with SM, are grainy pictures, but rocks-trees-substrate transitions etc are very visible... We are making fish from 30-100 lbs in freshwater with immensely better accuracy.

Just my 2 cents