Thread: Pantera Classic

Pantera Classic

Any updates? Can't wait to hear some specs...and maybe a pic

They gave specs one time of 90" beam for 8' garage doors and right at 19 1/2' long we think. They are not mentioning more info other than console is similar to the new Cafe' II on the Advantage Series line in 2017. They have not opened the doors in R&D to show anyone the tooling.

They did show dealers at the "Excellence In Action 2017" meeting and after the meeting they kept the concept and recut almost every panel on themdeck, correcting flaws found in tooling. This has slowed the release rather than producing product with issues.

We do know it is an extremely wide forward beam for this size boat.

4. Member
    Thanks for the information. I'm waiting patiently here also. Sounds like exactly what I'm looking for.

5. Member
    Looking forward to the new boat releases
    Last edited by Mike56; 12-03-2016 at 12:54 PM.

I'm kind of surprised it is going to be another 19' plus forward wide beam boat. They have the 19'8" model and now a 19'6" model ? I would have thought there would have been a 18'8" wide beam rated for a 200hp next ? Or is that what's really coming and no one can say ? Lol.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by croix-man View Post
    I'm kind of surprised it is going to be another 19' plus forward wide beam boat. They have the 19'8" model and now a 19'6" model ? I would have thought there would have been a 18'8" wide beam rated for a 200hp next ? Or is that what's really coming and no one can say ? Lol.
    That would be sweet for sure....

8. Member
    id like to see a 18 8 to 19 max length boat with beam carried forward. Maybe with narrower beam all together they needed the 19 6 boat to be able to carry a 200? I think the p2 is great but would be nice if it could carry beam forward same with Sabre. Then offer both with new top cap and looks as the Other top models with light bar and more color options.

9. Member
    I'm pretty sure the new Classic is aiming for a lower price point than the Caracal. The possibility of this new model has delayed my decision on a boat purchase this winter for the upcoming season. I have been mulling the choice of either a new 18-19' tin or a used glass boat. A sub-40 grand price point could push me right into a new BassCat Pantera Classic. I really wish it was being released earlier than the Bassmaster Classic but it is what it is.

You ahold be pleased in the category you mentioned.

11. Banned
    Hey Sayner, Im from Eagle River, Sayner Pub Pizza?????? or are you a Different Sayner, cant be that many......Where in IL? Im in Fox Lake

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlumaMan View Post
    Hey Sayner, Im from Eagle River, Sayner Pub Pizza?????? or are you a Different Sayner, cant be that many......Where in IL? Im in Fox Lake
    Sayner is my favorite area 'up nort', with Mercer being a close second, camp at Razorback Lake 2-4 times a year. Sayner Pub is an awesome joint, GREAT food there. I live practically next door in Round Lake. Il.