Decided to go out all out on the new truck. What I really like is the 5 accesories switches from the factory that allow you to hook anything up under the hook. Wires already run. They have NO idea how much that helps a electronic nut.

Truck is set up for everything i pull. The bluewaters match the bass boat and race trailer GOT TOOLS? turned a set of truck fender box tool boxes around backwards mounted them on the fender like I did in the old 2000 dodge so they would clear the gooseneck, added a lowes toll box, painted it black, repainted the head rack black to match the truck, air and generator inside that tool box, tools in the other retractable 50 foot cords on both, allow me to run air tools, and a heck of a lot of LEDs both inside the boxes for lighting and outside the boxes for Bling.

Bluewater 40" on both front doors. Bought two trailer kits and used the shorter ones for the back doors. Have not wired them in yet thats next time homes project.
Did get the LED on the front installed.
s

Bluewater 40" under the tool box waiting on 4 more lights now one for the other side, and one bright white for the inside of the generator box and other two inside the two tool boxes.

Did use some advance LEDs for under the seats.

Retractable hose and power cords.

Two 18W LED work lights aimed outwards under the bumper .

Added black rails to match the front push bar and the headache rack.

Edge Monitor.

Thats inside the box. Honda EU3000 and a 6 gal, 2 HP air compressor.