Thread: Ballistic Boats

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Member
    Is it just me or would others rather look at this than a flat sceen?
    ]
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle08 View Post
    Magic lol I'm not sure I didn't get a lot of time with the boat rain was coming so didn't get a chance to check that part out from what he said big ships are running off of these graphs Lowrance, simrad and garmin I thinks it an awesome idea and makes the boat look very clean
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Mr StrokerDee :thumb

2. Member
    No latches on the lids it's set up like champions are with straps no lock ether just a locker bar on the front
    and for me I don't ever look at the gauges lol except speed and I have a skeeter so that's not much haha I like the idea of no gauges but I've never had a boat like that so who knows

3. Member
    Well, as promised I was going to give you guys an update once I got a chance to go through the boat. The boat is 22'3 long, weighs 1600lbs and has a 94in beam. With me (250) and Jimmy the owner probably around (220) the boat ran 82 mph (GPS) with a 300xs 29p bravo 1. 12in Atlas 36 volt minnkota ultrex. I think with some setup (more setback) I think it needs 14-16in it would run 88-90mph . I personally like the boat a lot. It has alot of those things that many people wish their boats had. The pumps are very easy to get to and I it is very easy to get to the batteries as well. As for all the functions in the boat they are ran by the huge electronics screen which in this case was a HDS 12 and if there was ever a problem there is a manual switch that could be used inside of the drivers rod locker. The boxes were truly dry as we have been having ran in this are for the last couple of days. One of the things that I really liked was that there was no carpet in the floor or any surrounding the floor it has a rubber mat material down instead and all of the boxes and the bilge area are all finished. The wiring is truly ran with care and the boat set pretty flat in the water. One thing that I admire that they are doing is taking account of all of the suggestions people are giving them and seeing how some of them could be implemented. If anyone can think of any other questions I will try to answer them if I can.

Did you get to see the boat with the simrad control screen?

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alli ss View Post
    Did you get to see the boat with the simrad control screen?
    No the only boat they brought to the boat ramp was the black and green one with the hds 12.

6. Member
    imo the appearance of sharp, flat edges on the cap and console looks old school. also 1600 pds. with a 300sx @ 82 is not a good selling point. the two tone blue paint scheme was catching, nota fan of baby blue either.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gaboy View Post
    imo the appearance of sharp, flat edges on the cap and console looks old school. also 1600 pds. with a 300sx @ 82 is not a good selling point. the two tone blue paint scheme was catching, nota fan of baby blue either.
    That 82 was ran at elevation. Most don't understand what its like to run at 2500-3000' elevation and the power that is lost. They ran that same boat to 86.1 MPH with 47 gallons of fuel in Oklahoma. Put that boat in the hands of some on this site and you will see it hit 90 plus.

Id love to run one with my 300x. I hate optis

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrStrokerDee View Post
    Is it just me or would others rather look at this than a flat sceen?
    ]
    +1

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alli ss View Post
    Id love to run one with my 300x. I hate optis
    It is one of the best motors Mercury ever made.

11. Member
    Any idea on price? I am not interested in buying one just gonna say that A LOT have tried and failed to break into a VERY tough market with a new boat at the same price range as the existing ones.
    http://www.bbcboards.net/avatars/longrodder.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1383747738

12. Member
    I'll take a picture of the paper they gave me shows price standard features and options

13. Member
    Sorry haven't had time to post the picture of the Brochure but if you got the there website they have it posted there now

14. Member
    They look a lot like a Moodcraft , especially the purple pic. Is this a redo/rename of the Moodcraft ? Oh .. On closer inspection I see those pics are of Moodcraft Stealth . Sorry.
    Last edited by canadabullet; 02-05-2017 at 04:43 PM.

15. Member
    Any further updates on these boats? Anyone own one yet, take a ride, etc?

16. Member
    Look up there Facebook or on YouTube they hit a bump in the road they show a video that explained what happened. Pretty much one of the buildings got destroyed from snow. Jims the owner I'm pretty sure his emails out there and you can email him directly with any questions. I didn't get to ride in it but i got to play around on the green and black and they definitely build a cool boat I was considering one but got a bullet.

17. Member
    Have numbers with a 250xs on one?
    Where are the BIG ones? When are we going?
    LOOKING for a Great deal on a Slightly used 20-21' Boat.

18. Banned
    I ordered one my 2018 will be here in a few weeks..Jim and I have discussed doing one with a 400r..(it has crossed his mind)

He already did one with a 300 last year

Mine is coming with 16 carbon in the dash and touch 12 up front..lithium batteries etc etc..
    I've owned a many bullets and love them all..
    I just went a different direction..i personally think they will start to take off

19. Member
    Keep us updated

20. Member
    AHHHH - yours is the one soon headed to TN when I talked to factory yesterday....
    Where are the BIG ones? When are we going?
    LOOKING for a Great deal on a Slightly used 20-21' Boat.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast