Thread: Ballistic Boats

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Keep an eye on that facebook page. Theyll be creeping thru over there im sure. If im around when they come thru ark im gonna check em out for sure.

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

2. Member
    They had a couple videos this morning where a guy was getting an on the water demo. Look at the jp and trim switches on the steering column. I WANT!!!
    Mr StrokerDee :thumb

3. Member
    I saw that too, never seen any like that before.

Where is that video? I can't find it. Very interesting boat, I would say there is a lot of neat stuff in there that we haven't seen yet. As far as the touch screen, it is my understanding that there is switches also in the boat somewhere..in case there is a problem.

5. Member
    Saw the post where they're taking two of them across the country, maybe I'll catch one when they come thru Little Rock

6. Member
    Looks like I'll be meeting up with them around lunchtime today to check out the boats can't wait to see them. I personally like them I've always been a bullet fan just never cared for the layout that's just my opinion. Those guys move fast they were in Phoenix Arizona yesterday and now they will be in central Texas by lunch time.

7. Member
    Ask about those trim switches, lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle08 View Post
    Looks like I'll be meeting up with them around lunchtime today to check out the boats can't wait to see them. I personally like them I've always been a bullet fan just never cared for the layout that's just my opinion. Those guys move fast they were in Phoenix Arizona yesterday and now they will be in central Texas by lunch time.

8. Member
    Ok I will!

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullet3119 View Post
    Where is that video? I can't find it. Very interesting boat, I would say there is a lot of neat stuff in there that we haven't seen yet. As far as the touch screen, it is my understanding that there is switches also in the boat somewhere..in case there is a problem.
    I can't find the video now, I watched it yesterday but I can't remember where I saw it.

It would be nice to see that type stuff on the website. You cant get any info from there and a lot of potential buyers aint gettin on facebook to see either. With a bad website all you get is rumors

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

11. Member
    Same here, seems to have been deleted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocko71 View Post
    I can't find the video now, I watched it yesterday but I can't remember where I saw it.

12. Member
    Uflex is who makes the switches they are awesome boats looks awesome very simple and well built

13. Member

14. Member
    I'm not sure why there website is so vague. The entire boat is run from the Lowrance unit or what ever brand you want except humminbird if there is say a problem with ether unit you can bypass my moving the fuse and it will run say the pump direct incase of emergency. The live wells have no drains its pump in or out so no more of the valves that are always fun to change out.

15. Member

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle08 View Post
    I'm not sure why there website is so vague. The entire boat is run from the Lowrance unit or what ever brand you want except humminbird if there is say a problem with ether unit you can bypass my moving the fuse and it will run say the pump direct incase of emergency. The live wells have no drains its pump in or out so no more of the valves that are always fun to change out.
    What makes this possible?

The suction of an aerator pump is hooked to the livewell bottom and routed to an overboard fitting. Turn that pump on and it pumps the livewell out. Mine is this way. Some use a recirc pump and a pumpout valve to pump out- 21xdc did this mod to his and it works good too.

18. Member
    Sorry I was talking about this
    The entire boat is run from the Lowrance unit

19. Member
    Magic lol I'm not sure I didn't get a lot of time with the boat rain was coming so didn't get a chance to check that part out from what he said big ships are running off of these graphs Lowrance, simrad and garmin I thinks it an awesome idea and makes the boat look very clean

20. Member
    Were there latches on the compartment lids?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast