Madison Central Bass Team 4th annual Swap Meet

The date for the 4th annual MCHS "Fishing Tackle Swap Meet" (Richmond, Kentucky) has been set for Saturday, February 25th. We once again anticipate an extremely large number of vendors to be in attendance. If you would like to sell anything related to fishing this is the place to get it sold. Last years attendance was over 900 people! Please contact me If you would like to reserve a table(s). As usual, all proceeds benefit the MCHS Bass Fishing Team. Please make plans to attend!

2. Member
    Its a good one, I save all year for it!

3. Member
    Attached Images Attached Images

2014 Phoenix 920 Mercury 250 ProXS....HDS12 Units

4. Member
    Going to be huge again folks!!! Please mark Feb 25th down to spend the day with us. It helps support the local high school bass team. I realize Ky game is at 2pm at Rupp againist Fl but if everything comes together we might just have it on big screen during the show. We have several vendors from out of state coming again with lots and i mean lots of baits.

5. Member
    We are near vendor capacity. We have 1400 ft of table space reserved with limited space left. If you would like to rent a table please contact us soon as we have around 20 tables left. We hope to see everyone on February 25th..... It's going to be a big one!

6. Member
    One week away! It's gonna be big..

7. Member
    We have sold out of tables as of today. We hope to see everyone Saturday!