Electrical Power to Shore, then to lift(s)

I bought a cabin this fall and need to get power out to the shore and then to the boat lifts. The cabin has an old hot tub that's going to the dump so there's already a GFCI Subpanel outside. It's has two 25A breakers. The motors on the lift are 120V AC...Question #1: Is that enough juice to run a couple boat lifts? The motors are 1 hp with an approx 8 amp draw. But by the time the power gets to the lift, that will be about 250 ft from the panel.

From there I need to bury my line out to the shore. I can't remember the exact distance, but it's more than 100' and less than 150'. So I figured I get wire sized for 150'. Question #2: what size wire is that...or am I looking at cable now?

I want to terminate that end with 2 GFCI outlets. I know, a lot of guys might say I already have a GFCI at the panel, but I want two...I don't like mixing electrical current, aluminum, water and people. Question #3: any advice on what GFCI outlets to buy? Any better than all the rest?

Lastly, my dock is a roll in sectional. I was going to use a very heavy duty extension cord and run them under the decking for the docks. Question #4: anyone have a slick idea for getting power to the boats that is safe, secure and reliable. Extension cords work at my folks, but...there's gotta be a better solution right?

Thanks for the sanity checks...Sam
    2016 Alumacraft 165 Classic with 50hp Yamaha. 80# Terrova w/US2

2021 Nitro ZV20 300 Pro XS 15 Pro Kicker Lowrance and Terrova

I'd run wire in plastic conduit, every bit sealed with glue of course, run thru sections of tubes, add joint glue, pull more wire repeat all way to end and out to plug boxes. beats trying to feed wire thru whole length of tubing. I did that for under ground to Barn. a forever done project. similar to your app. but that is where I'll stop. as be more info for you since water n dock app and safety issues.. may look up on u tube videos and you get more ideas and a video to watch

Called the electrician...$750 and it's trenched, wired, in conduit, and I'll have 120V and 220V at the shore with GFCI's boxes and breakers. Done.
    2016 Alumacraft 165 Classic with 50hp Yamaha. 80# Terrova w/US2

2021 Nitro ZV20 300 Pro XS 15 Pro Kicker Lowrance and Terrova

I'm a bit of a doit yourselfer but throw water into the mix... Not so much anymore. That was a very well spent $750.