Blazer lifetime warranty on hull?

Has anyone had any dealings with blazer on the lifetime hull warranty? My 2005 bay boats transom has separated from top cap. Transom is out about 1/2 an inch. Will be calling blazer on Monday. I am the original owner.

Update, just spoke to Blazer, they will fix transom at no cost to me!!! Will give updates as they happen....
    Last edited by ktdore; 11-28-2016 at 02:00 PM. Reason: update
    2008 Triton 20X2 2008 Mercury Pro 250XS

2. Member
    Glad to hear you got in touch with them and they are taking care of it. If you have any issues let me know, I know the plant supervisor and can reach out to him if need be.

2023 ranger 198p

4. Member
    I like to hear about a great company taking care of their customers.

5. Member
    Wonder if you have to be the original owner?

6. Member
    Hello,
    Does anyone know who to contact regarding an issue with a hull? I would prefer to email the President Keith Craft himself do to the issue, when I go to the website and tab on "about us" and then go to the company directory and go to his email I get nothing. When I called I got a message saying they are closed until Jan 3rd. I would think he is still checking his emails and I am a bit impatient and would like to do this while I am off. Appears my boat may be Totaled because layers of my hull are coming off in large pieces! Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dre1965 View Post
    Wonder if you have to be the original owner?
    yes, second owner 10years from transfer

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by matcobassman View Post
    Hello,
    Does anyone know who to contact regarding an issue with a hull? I would prefer to email the President Keith Craft himself do to the issue, when I go to the website and tab on "about us" and then go to the company directory and go to his email I get nothing. When I called I got a message saying they are closed until Jan 3rd. I would think he is still checking his emails and I am a bit impatient and would like to do this while I am off. Appears my boat may be Totaled because layers of my hull are coming off in large pieces! Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks
    Talk to Keith, call back on the 3rd. If you leave a message and don't hear back, call again. Keep calling til you talk to him.

9. Member
    I sent an email on their website. I will call first thing on the 3rd.
    Thank you for your response