White Rods for Night Fishing. Anybody know of a good one ?

With all the rods I have and all I have owned over the years. I have never managed to own or even consider white rods. Last spring a new fishing partner packed an old beat up zebco fiberglass rod. Certainly nothing special. But it showed up in the led night lights I have installed in my boat for my night fishing excursions extremely well.

Looking for something in the 6-6 to 7-6 length with ultra light 2-6 lb line rating.Did try a Shimano Sellus but was disappointed in shade of white. Was looking for a real glossy white and I ordered the Shimano by a pic on the internet. Its ok but not quite what I wanted.

Even investigated building them myself. But the expense wasn't justified for such a specialty use rod. Anyone know of a model or make that might be what I am looking for ?
    Last edited by hays47; 11-26-2016 at 08:34 AM.
    Helix Mega 10 SI G2N , ILink
    Garmin 1040 XS / Garmin 1242 xsv with Panoptix Down VU PS 30 W/ GCV 10 networked with PS 31. Boat Rig

Echomap Ultra 106 SV with Livescope 12 . Ice Rig

Todd Huckabee Dingo. Last couple of feet is white. Great rods.

2021 Phoenix 21PHX

Attached Images Attached Images
    2021 Phoenix 21PHX

4. Member
    Use this on any rod you prefer. Get the stuff used on changing dash panel covers and just follow directions after taping off your preferred rod.

Use some ultraviolet paint..those rods will glow like neon under that blacklight.
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."