Thread: Vasectomy

Vasectomy

Vasectomy
    A man goes into the hospital for a vasectomy. Before the procedure a very attractive nurse comes in and takes his vitals, then tells him to take all of his clothes off.

When he is fully undressed she instructs him to lie down on the table.

The man obeys. The nurse then takes all of her clothes off and climbs on top and has her way with him.

Upon the completion of the act the man catches his breath and asks what that was all about. The nurse informs the patient that studies have shown that before a vasectomy if the man has an ejaculation, he will be more relaxed and that the cord is easier for the surgeon to locate and sever, thereby making the surgery safer, more efficient and quicker.

The nurse then wheels the patient to the operating room.

While they are going down the hall the patient looks through a window to the right and sees six men in a room masturbating.

Curious, the man asks," What are they doing in there"?

The nurse responds, " They're preparing for vasectomies too, but you have Blue Cross, and they have Obama Care."
    You can lead a horticulture,
    but you can't make her think.

2. Member

3. Member
    Ya man

4. Member
    Oh NOOOooooo!!!

2023 ranger 198p

6. Member
    Not sure i understand what you mean by 'they have Obama Care'? Obama Care (ACA) is a law and not something that someone has. Do you mean they are on Medicaid or Medicare? Or do you mean that they they purchased health insurance on healthcare exchange? Just trying to figure out what you mean by having Obama Care because it's not an insurance or something that someone could have.

7. Member
    1997 STRATOS 285 PE EVINRUDE INTRUDER 175

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by liberalfisherman View Post
    Not sure i understand what you mean by 'they have Obama Care'? Obama Care (ACA) is a law and not something that someone has. Do you mean they are on Medicaid or Medicare? Or do you mean that they they purchased health insurance on healthcare exchange? Just trying to figure out what you mean by having Obama Care because it's not an insurance or something that someone could have.
    Uh , nevermind ..

9. Member
    Dude, if you missed the funny part of this joke then you need to lighten up cuz I laughed out loud at this and didn't see it coming at all.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by One fat one View Post
    Really?Cmon.What the gentleman is portaying is that Obamacare blows.i Sorry you couldn't see the humor. It had me cracking up.

11. Member
    Got to be a southern to understand joke

That is one of the best jokes I have read this area.
    Gambler 2200/250 Pro XS

Quote Originally Posted by jigapig View Post
    Really?Cmon.What the gentleman is portaying is that Obamacare blows.i Sorry you couldn't see the humor. It had me cracking up.
    I guess the trollers have invaded our safe place.
    You can lead a horticulture,
    but you can't make her think.

14. Banned
    Liberalfisherman is still upset over the election and needs to vent....LOL

Yeah, I need an explanation too I'm just thankful I have Blue Cross and need the address of that hospital if the time comes

17. Banned

not for long

18. Member
    LOL I LOVE it this is awesome