GET BIT CUSTOM ROD BUILDING SUPPLY - BLACK FRIDAY ' OH YEAH!'

Thank You from all of us at Get Bit Outdoors!

Before all the Black Friday craziness begins we wanted to express our sincere gratitude for all you do for us throughout the year. We are extremely blessed to have your support and cannot thank you enough for allowing us to the opportunity, it is only because of you that we are able to do what we love. Please do not hesitate to call or email us any time and let us know how we can better serve you. We wish all of our rod building friends and family a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Bountiful Blessings to you and your families from the Get Bit Family.

Now to THE BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR!!! You aren't going to want to miss this, we dug deep to help you celebrate the holiday season and stock up on everything you need!!

If you've ever thought about building your own rod, now is the time to jump in and save!!

CLICK THE LINK BELOW FOR THE DETAILS, THEY ARE SO GOOD WE CAN'T POST THEM HERE!

http://www.getbitoutdoors.com/BLACKFRIDAY

2. Member
    I seized the opportunity and placed my first order with GetBit. If my dealings with you go as well as what I've read on Rodbuilding.org. I have no doubts I'll be extremely happy.

I know I was happy being able to get an Immortal IMCC72MH blank for a mere $105 and change. $214 for everything and that includes an MVT reel seat. Can't beat that price with a stick!!

One question if you happen to be monitoring this thread.

I wanted to purchase the Alps foam core carbon fiber grips. I'm building the rod with a split rear grip, but you only offer the fighting butt, and not the rear grip that butts against the reel seat? If memory serves you only offer 4 of the pieces. Is there a reason for that?

I ended up having to order the CFX grips from Mud Hole.

Anyhow ...... I loved the deal I got !!!

Thank you for your order, we greatly appreciate it. The manufacturer had a delay on the split grips so we temporarily removed them from our site to avoid back orders. thank you again for the opportunity to earn your business. Please don't hesitate to let us know how we can help. - Bullseyes

4. Member
    What's the status on the Bateson carbon fiber grips? I've been patiently waiting.
    Nitro z21

Thank you Jason, some are available, some have been hard to get a hold of. We are trying to nail down etas on each model. Thank you for your patience.