Interest rates going up

So is it time to wait to trade until Interest rates go up and stabilize and also wait until the new leader (?) takes over.

2. Banned
    Chances are the interest rate increases are not going to be THAT much. You wouldn't be right or wrong to wait awhile.

If you're buying a 2017 model, the next 3 months is a good time to buy--when the factories are trying to fill up their production slots. They often give dealer discounts at Fall Order Writing meetings, and some dealers are willing to deal if they know they're going to have an immediate sale vs. having to pay 6 months of floorplan expenses before the Spring/Summer Selling Season.

3. Member
    I didn't ask the correct question, i day trade stocks and wonder about waiting until things settle down.

4. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    To be honest, I hope things don't settle down. The more volatility the better. But you have to do whats comfortable for you. It's a pretty sure thing that we get a .25 point raise. But since everyone expects it, we might not get a whole lot of movement due to the raise.
    Thanos was the hero

5. Member
    Market looks "toppy" to me, has for 3 months. Keep waiting for a pullback/correction that doesn't seem to want to happen.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ANDYE View Post
    Market looks "toppy" to me, has for 3 months. Keep waiting for a pullback/correction that doesn't seem to want to happen.
    With the market at all time highs, of course it looks that way. The trick is predicting the "top"