Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Nice Rig..

I hope you have a nice place to store that puppy. You spend that kind of money on a nice rig I hope you just don't let it sit in the sun and rain and rot away.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamaman View Post
    Thirty seven feet is about as long as a travel trailer goes. You've got fifth wheel trailer room without the 3 steps up to the bathroom and front bedroom. And you can probably stand up in the bedroom, too.

Very nice unit. You'll be especially glad you have the fiberglass side panels, as you're not going to have the leaking problems every aluminum sided RV eventually has.

We love our Grand Design 37' 4 slide fifth wheel with a bunk room and 3 flat screen televisions.

Hope you're going to be camping through the winter, as such units are well insulated. We heat our fifth wheel with 2 small ceramic heaters--and never even used the furnace.
    Can you not stand up in your bedroom? Dang, how tall are you?

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by transamz9 View Post
    Can you not stand up in your bedroom? Dang, how tall are you?
    Fifth wheel trailers' front bedrooms have relatively low ceilings--and they have step ups to provide room in the "basement" where things are stored.
    If I get out of my bed at night, I might only have a 5' ceiling until I step down.

Travel trailers' ceiling height are consistent from end to end and they don't have steps up to the bath and front bedroom.

4. Member
    Not all of them do. My closet is a walk in closet. My closet has 6' ceilings all the way to the front cap.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12