Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ZX176C at anything over 70 is a freaking HANDFUL! Driving it is a constant "chopping wood" motion with the steering wheel and it takes quite a few attempts (lots of seat time) to figure it out.
    During acceleration, mine would go from a little wiggle to severely diving off side to side in a second. I'd have to shut it down and start again. Over and Over until I finally figured out a timing pattern.
    And even then, it's always going to walk.
    You just have to time it to where you keep it bouncing on the starboard side.... and the port side never really hits the water.
    I think the new secret color is "A-Rig"..........

2. Member
    Thanks I tried today on Lake Maumelle it will take some practice..................................
    the help it is appriciated

3. Member
    I know that I wont be riding in that boat!!!!!

4. Member
    Exactly why I would never go no boat!

Quote Originally Posted by lgividen View Post
    Exactly why I would never go no boat!
    Oh come on now.
    He's just on itty bitty little Lake Maumelle. It's not like it's "big water" or anything.
    Surely you would ride with him there...
    I think the new secret color is "A-Rig"..........

I know of one of these that has a bored rebuilt motor, no hot foot no pro trim and a helix 5 I won't get in that boat cause my fishing buddy said his uncle broke 82 with him GPS. Eff that. I'll take 76 out of my loaded 20'er when I'm in control

7. Member
    ZX175Bassman'
    You have a guy living in your town that owns a Bullet Boat and he can help you set up your boat. We level our
    boats by seating in the driver seat with the boat in the water. Place a 4 ft level across the front deck now move thing
    around until setting in the seat the boat sets level in the water. This and seat time doing the shallow left turn or the
    left/right bump will help but do not think you can drive through the chine walk. It will hurt you.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crank68 View Post
    if anyone here ever measured a 20/21ft Allison you may be shocked with the measurement and whats on the back
    I don't understand this statement?
    an xb2002/3 is more like an 18.5' boat. Measure from the transom to the bow, the long wings in the back make them 20'. Same with a 20' bullet. It's more like a 19' boat

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12