Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Here's some Aries pictures

100% hand laid, they don't even have a chopper gun like used to make some other brand boats.

Last edited by 250bassFL; 09-20-2012 at 03:18 PM.

2. Member

Re: Here's some Aries pictures (250bassFL)

That is a good looking boat.

Curtis

3. Banned

Re: Here's some Aries pictures (Hawkman)

I ran a 17'6" fter back in the around 1990. Biggest boat they made then...looked like a Venture.

Re: Here's some Aries pictures (warcry)

Billy O Williams still with Aries?

5. Member

Re: Here's some Aries pictures (slinkeey)

<table width="90%" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 align=center><tr><td>Quote, originally posted by slinkeey &raquo;</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">Billy O Williams still with Aries?
    </td></tr></table>

I don't know if he is or not, been a couple months since I've talked with Terry over there. If I remember the next time I talk to him I'll ask.

I beleive Billy O Williams is a link between Aries and WINNER.

Mike started aries and Billy came in as vp. when they started using the new molds.
    Two good boys there, glad they retired before the recession.
    I have not talked with terry in quite a while but billy did build a new cap and hull for terry to start out with.
    Billy had 2 years to go before he was 65 for retirement at the time but was on hand for building if terry needed him.

8. Member

Re: Here's some Aries pictures (brushnjigs)

<table width="90%" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 align=center><tr><td>Quote, originally posted by brushnjigs &raquo;</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">Mike started aries and Billy came in as vp. when they started using the new molds.
    Two good boys there, glad they retired before the recession.
    I have not talked with terry in quite a while but billy did build a new cap and hull for terry to start out with.
    Billy had 2 years to go before he was 65 for retirement at the time but was on hand for building if terry needed him.</td></tr></table>

Thanks for the info.

When Billy came in and used new molds, those were bought from WINNER, right?

Wasn't Billy a mold maker at WINNER Corp?

Re: Here's some Aries pictures (slinkeey)

yes & yes

11. Member

<table width="90%" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 align=center><tr><td>Quote, originally posted by brushnjigs &raquo;</td></tr><tr><td class="quote"> I have not talked with terry in quite a while but billy did build a new cap and hull for terry to start out with.</td></tr></table>

Terry gave me info about all that when I first talked with him. I kep saying Aries custom boats, and he stopped me and went over all that and said that it wasn't custom anymore. It was New Generation Aries Boats now, and they built boats in advance and had them at some dealers. I knew just looking at them on the web site it was different. They put more material in them then mine was made with, because even though mine is bigger it weighs less then the new Aries Ram 204.
    I see a even better boat that they are making now, even though I'm more then happy with mine. I like mine better then some of the (what some people call brand names) boats I've had. I've never got the same brand twice. But if they are around when I'm ready for another one, I'll have another Aries. Just like many have said in this link. http://www.bassboatcentral.com/aries.htm
    I know things have got bad and they got slow, but Terry said they are going to make it though. If any one wants info, shoot him a email. He'll get back with a reply.

<table width="90%" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 align=center><tr><td>Quote, originally posted by brushnjigs &raquo;</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">yes & yes</td></tr></table>

Ok then... Where di WINNER's bass boat molds originate from? did they splash a Hydrostream? It looks like it may be fromt hat gene pool.

13. Member
    does one of those pics in the large picture string have a right side drive concole?
    1984 Ranger 395V 1998 Mariner 225 Mag EFI

"A bad day of fishing, is always better then a good day at work"

14. Member

Re: (rangervalenti)

Yes 1 has it on the opposite side as the others. They'll work with you on what you want.

15. Member

Come on Aries owners, and add some pictures of your boats to this post. I know there's a few of y'all on here, cause I've got IM's from some.

16. Member
    For those that don't know anything about ARIES boats. Something you may want to know is they are 100% hand laid, they don't even have a chopper gun like used to make some other brand boats.

17. Member

V pad on them.

18. Member
    I've got a 94 model it's black with a few purple flake and the stripe is purple flake with a few black flake mixed in. I had to custom build a wind screen I used some aluminum sheet metal. I wish it had a different motor but that's a story for another day. I like the boat but it needs to be restored after 18 years of fishing she is showing her age. I can see it used to have C&O Marine on each side of the top cap by the seats. I may do a cap off resto this winter.

19. Member
    Here is mine but I've just started the resto on her you can follow it on the bass boat restoration page.

20. Member

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast