Trolling Motor Recess Tray help

I am wanting to put a recess tray in, I have a 2003 2100 Pro. Is there anything that could prevent this, like a support beam, or do yo have pictures of what it looks like inside the deck? Any info is appreciated.
    thank you!!

Jeremiah

2. Member
    I'm almost positive it's no issue. However, I think if you remove the front console you can see under the deck with a light and mirror.
    2014 Phoenix 721XP, 250 SHO, Bobs Action Jack, Dual Blades, 112 Ultrex, 2019 Lariat FX4 F150 Supercrew 4x4

Yes there is a support under there. If im not mistaken it it's somewhere around 18 inches maybe from the front console cover. But the way it's glassed in you need to make sure to stay in front of it. Kinda built like an H. Mine was anyway...take that front cover off, the older bees may not be an issue, you can measure to be sure, been a long time since I did mine. There's plenty of room. Maybe it was 7 inches I left from the front console to the front of the trey. Whatever it was it did leave me plenty of room. Mine is an 03 as well...there might be some pictures on here somewhere
    MattandAmber Lawler on Facebook
    Matt Lawler HF on Facebook
    matt_lawler_hf on Instagram

"There ain't a price on stupid. Stupid comes for free."

Jonathan Hillstrand

http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread....t=Project+time

Look over this thread..in one of the pictures, you'll see where I cut the hole in the deck. The first support is in front of the recess. So I'm in between the supports. That's what you have to measure for..and that deck on the 03 Bee is a lot thicker than you realize, much thicker than the older bees...gonna need a skilsaw...
    Last edited by mrlawler1; 11-07-2016 at 11:05 PM.
    MattandAmber Lawler on Facebook
    Matt Lawler HF on Facebook
    matt_lawler_hf on Instagram

"There ain't a price on stupid. Stupid comes for free."

Jonathan Hillstrand

5. Member
    my 1993 went right between the supports perfectly

6. Member
    There is a support beam but you can cut where pedal should go and maintain integrity even if you have to knock out the brace. The pedal tray is like the brace.

7. Member
    Just opened mine up today. 2001 yr. model 2100 super vee. Used mirror and flash lite. No cross beams all way back to compartment wall. Could see pedestial seat mount. Has two stringers front to back about 16" apart. Ordering Tray this evening.

is yours a pro-V or pro sport...I think it makes a difference...I had to cut mine...I took many pictures...go to my thread in here when I redid my boat...