TH Marine Lane trolling motor light

Anyone have one how far does it light down lake advertised to100 yards. Wide enough beam? Did you wire into driver console switch? Thumbs up /down?

2. Member

USA

Some lakes won't let you run at night with a light like that (one that projects like a headlight).

Quote Originally Posted by ROADRUNNER View Post
    Some lakes won't lakefront
    run at night with a light like that (one that projects likeGaston headlight).
    My club launches from one of the members lakefront homes got a short run to get there for safe light launch. Lake Gaston NC don't believe authorities have any problems with this several boats run at night with spotlights.

4. Member
    I've seen ridgids light for the fortrex motor in action on ky lake in sept it lit up the channel markers for every bit of 100 yards and I've been looking at alternatives to it and may consider the th marine product in the future
    I,d rather be tried by 12 than be carried by 6

Quote Originally Posted by TE 863 View Post
    I've seen ridgids light for the fIiryortrex motor in action on ky lake in sept it lit up the channel markers for every bit of 100 yards and I've been looking at alternatives to it and may consider the th marine product in the future
    May give th marine light a try and hook up to my accessory switch.