HDS 12 on the Bow

Does anyone know if a hds 12 will fit on the gimbal bracket down inside the bow cut out for electronics next to the trolling motor pedal?? Thinking about ordering one, but don't really want it on a ram mount. It's a 2007 Puma. Thanks

We would look at the BallZout mount to elevate it and there are lots of variations to fit it in the well. We prefer gimbal mounts though it won't fit there.

3. Member
    Thank you...

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by P.H.D View Post
    Does anyone know if a hds 12 will fit on the gimbal bracket down inside the bow cut out for electronics next to the trolling motor pedal?? Thinking about ordering one, but don't really want it on a ram mount. It's a 2007 Puma. Thanks
    Here is a pic of mine on my 07 Puma. It's a 9 on a balzout mount with a 6" arm. I would think a 12 would be fine as well. you have quite a bit of adjustment. I opted for drilling the hole in below the TM pedal for better access. I also used a large piece of cutting board as a backer plate to strengthen the set up. Let me know if you need a 12" pivot arm I have one I ended up keeping.

Attached Images Attached Images